A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

01-25-2013

Leo returns Nym's stare, wondering how Wiz had acquired such a creature as a companion. When Wiz spoke to him, Leo's gaze shifts once more to Wiz.

"Actually, I just arrived here. I'm from Demacia."

Wizerdlol

01-25-2013

I see... Wiz's stare had a glimpse of threat, though it was quickly dismissed. He sighed, before continuing to speak.

Not everyday you meet a yordle from demacia. The only one I know is... Not the friendliest. Wiz chuckled as Nym returned to her place on his shoulder, though still keeping her curious gaze at Leo.

So, why did you come to this dump? Isn't demacia all "High" and "Proud" over there? Much better off in that rich palace than here, isn't it? As Wiz spoke this, several other yordles who walked by gaze Wiz some uncomfortable looks, especially when he mentioned bandle city was a dump, though Wiz didn't seem to take much note of it.

TeoLeif

01-25-2013

Teo stares blankly yet sadly at Wiz for a while, sitting down next to him. He puts a hand on Wizerd's shoulder gently, smiling very faintly.

"Sorry about the music. It didn't used to have this effect on you... is everything alright?" He notices the pixie returning and turns his hand over if she wanted to step over to her old friend. The maestro smiles a little bigger.

"And how's little Nym doing? Wiz being a good host for you?"

Leo the yordle

01-25-2013

Leo looks down to the ground for a few seconds, appearing to be in deep thought, before responding.

"Well... I guess part of it is that Demacia is just so....arrogant, I guess. I mean, with all of the talk about being the 'vanguards of justice' and 'defenders of humanity' they shun anyone that believes differently. I'm surprised they haven't just completely isolated themselves from the rest of Runeterra. Well, I shouldn't suggest that all of Demacia is like that, I know plenty of people that are at least decent. But then I know some humans who are so diluted by the claims of the monarchy that they could not see the reality that is right in front of their faces! I guess it just got tiring to watch after a while."

Leo pauses for a moment, catching his breath.

((Slightly edited to make a bit more sense.))

Wizerdlol

01-25-2013

Wiz stared at Leo, silent for a few moments. He then roars into laughter, rolling onto the floor, hugging his stomach from all the laughing. Nym sighed, and flew over and sat onto Teo's hand, looking at Wiz with slight hurt in her eyes. She smiled gently at Teo, though it wasn't hard to tell she is struggling to keep it up.

Wiz on the other hand was still laughing his head off, and it took him a bit of time to regain control over his body. I... I'm sorry... *Chuckle* It's just... You would never hear that from one of those humans... Now would you?

Leo the yordle

01-25-2013

"Heh...I guess not.."

Leo gives a slight smile, unsure how he felt about his rant being laughed off so easily.

Wizerdlol

01-26-2013

Wiz then stood up, still panting from his temporary fit. He sat back down, breathing in and out slowly for air. He looked at Leo, smirking under his cloak.

Your a different one, I can tell from your aura... Not like the other ones I've seen. Wiz lied back on the edge of the fountain, yawning. So, where are you going to stay in bandle? Street or bed?

Leo the yordle

01-26-2013

"Well, I would hope a bed. Why would anyone want to sleep on the street? Besides I have a little bit of money with me. Bandle City has lodging for visitors, doesn't it?"

Leo checks his pocket to make sure that the money he had brought with him was still in his possession. Thankfully, it was.

TeoLeif

01-26-2013

Teo frowns at Nym, rubbing the underside of her chin with his pointer finger. He was fairly good at seeing through lies, especially those of his close friends.

"Oh... well... I hope things at least get better soon... it's not easy seeing an old friend in trouble."

Leo the yordle

01-26-2013

Leo's gaze shifts toward Nym for a moment, then shifts back to Wiz

"I must ask Wiz, who is this companion of yours?"

((I can't believe it took me nearly 5 minutes to type that o_o))