A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

Leo extends his hand and shakes Teo's

"My name's Leo. A pleasure"

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

Teo blinks and looks at Leo blankly for a second before giggling again, bobbing his head from one side to the other for a moment, humming some odd pattern to himself.

"Teo Leo Teo Leo... it's actually quite hilarious when you think about it. And yes, it's a pleasure to meet you Leo."

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

"Heh, I guess it is quite funny!"

Leo pauses and recalls something he had heard Teo say earlier in their conversation, then speaks again

"You said you were Ionian, didn't you? Do you live there?"

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

Teo's smile shrinks to almost nothing and his eyes lower a little at the question.

"Oh, no, I don't. Right now I work up at Draven's place in Zaun, but I doubt I'll have that job long. Then it'll just be back to traveling the streets."

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

Seeing the change in Teo's expression, Leo immediately wishes that he hadn't asked. His smile fades as well, trying to think of something to say.

"Oh, sorry to hear that..." was the only response he could think of, not wanting to say anything else that may bring up something unpleasant.

Wizerdlol

01-24-2013

((5 years later, I come back))

Wiz breathed out slowly one last time, slowly getting up from the floor. He looked at Nym, who stopped to look if Wiz was going to come as well. The yordle sighed, and slowly walked towards the two, his glowing red eyes seemingly threatening as his face is hidden under his cloak.

... He looked at the two, saying nothing. He then turned around and stared at Leo, as Nym sat on top of his hood, looking curiously at him as well.

TeoLeif

01-25-2013

Teo puts up his hands quickly, plastering on another nervous smile.

"It's alright! It's not like I don't have places I can go, eheheh..." His nose twitches and he blinks, turning to the figure that had approached them. At first he was cautiously drawing his baton, but when he noticed the little blue light on his head the maestro lights up and hops to his feet, embracing the cloaked yordle in a hug.

"Oh my gosh, Wiz! Is that really you?"

Wizerdlol

01-25-2013

Wiz blinked, looking at Teo. The cloaked yordle took extra care looking at his baton, narrowing his eyes. He stared at it for a while, before shaking his head.

Yeah, long time Teo. Wiz then took an extra glance at Leo, blinking. Your friend, Teo? Seems like everytime I come someone new pops up. The only new thing i'm getting are people who wants me dead... Nym sat on Wiz's shoulder, a hint of sadness in her eyes. Wiz ignored her expression, but held out hos hand... Or metallic claw out to shake Leo's.

Names Wiz. He said bluntly. Electrcal charges ran past his claw, and to Leo the shake should seem to pose more of a threat yhan a friendly hand shake.

Leo the yordle

01-25-2013

When Leo first sees Wiz, he feels slightly intimidated. Wiz's red bearing down on him and the electric claw in place of his hand made him somewhat uneasy. But, after seeing Teo embrace Wiz like an old friend, Leo loosens up. After Wiz extends his hand, Leo extends his own and shakes Wiz's

"Hello! My name's Leo, a pleasure to meet you Wiz!...And trust me, I don't mean you any harm!"

Leo's beaming eyes and smile show sincerity

Wizerdlol

01-25-2013

Wiz looked at Leo's hand as they shook, narrowing his eyes. After their shake broke up, the yordle sat down, wiping his forehead. Nym flew up in front of Leo, looking straight into his eyes. Wiz then looks up lazily at the pixie, before sighing again.

Teo, I don't think you should play your thing around me, I'm getting headaches from it's auras. It was driving me crazy just now... Wiz pointed towards the gate, where five minutes ago he was clutching his head in miserable pain.

So, how have you been Teo, and... Umm... Wiz looked at Leo, trying to recall his name. Umm... What do you do? Do you live in bandle city?