A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

"Oh! Well...sorry to bother you! It's just that, I saw you dancing and singing on the fountain a little bit ago, but then I looked over here just now and you looked kind of..well...."

Leo doesn't finish the sentence, unsure of what he was trying to say. He breaks eye contact and looks at the ground, embarrassed.

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

"Oh! Yeah... that..." Teo stars twiddling his fingers, looking off to the side.

"I like to make music... especially for other people. But sometimes I don't think a lot of people care about who's actually playing." After a moment of realizing what he'd just said, the maestro's cheek fur reddens slightly and he covers his face with one hand.

"Sorry... it's not like me to tell people when I'm upset."

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

Leo looks back to Teo, smiling slightly

"Well, I thought your music was pretty good! But I was confused when I didn't see any instruments. How did you do that, if you don't mind my asking?"

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

Teo smiles a little more, happily waving his baton up.

"Well, I couldn't do most of my magic without this baton. It acts as a... conduit for it. You see, my parents were... Ionian, and had magic powers, and I was born with some as well. I never really trained with it... but I've been learning how to use it better lately."

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

"So it was your baton that was playing the music? Wow...I've never heard of anything like that before!"

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

Teo shrugs.

"Kind of. my baton just amplifies my magic and makes it work way better and more efficiently than without it. I think my favorite thing about it, though, is that I can play just about anything I want with it! Sure, I don't really have anything good for fighting... but I've always liked being more peaceful anyway."

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

Leo nods at this.

"I've always preferred being peaceful too...Fighting only causes more problems than it solves."

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

Teo chuckles, covering his mouth gently for a moment.

"Exactly! Besides, I'd much rather do this than beat you up." The maestro leans forward and gives Leo a nice, short hug, something he didn't get to do often but has been told he's very good at it.

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

Leo laughs a little, his smile widening

"Yes, I much prefer that to being beaten up!"

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

Teo smiles and nods, unable to keep from laughing again. He shakes his head for a moment to calm himself and extends a hand to the other yordle.

"Well, I never did properly introduce myself. My name is Teo. Nice to meet you."