A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

01-23-2013

Teo claps his hands and stomps his feet to the music, suddenly several open books appearing in a circle around the fountain, all of them blank. Then all of the nearby windows fly open with a small puff of dust, followed by rays of light pouring into them. At the same time as this, words suddenly glow and float upwards out of the books into the sky where they start to form clouds. After a few moments of singing the cloud sends down a light drizzle of rain, and Teo's baton becomes an umbrella. All of the illusions suddenly have umbrellas as well, and they dance and sing in the rain, though surprisingly nothing is getting wet.

Leo the yordle

01-23-2013

At this point, Leo is looking upon the scene before him in wonder. He had witnessed a few displays of magic in his life, but this was unlike anything he had ever seen, or heard of. His gaze eventually settles on Teo, trying to fathom how this yordle came to possess such a unique power.

TeoLeif

01-23-2013

Teo continued singing and dancing, occasionally laughing to himself. A couple yordles around cheerfully joined into the song, enjoying that the maestro was once again out to play music for the public. They all toss their umbrellas into the air at one point, and the umbrellas burst into rays of sunlight. At this point, many groups of yordles were joining in on the dancing and conversing with themselves happily. Teo was on top of the fountain, the water having been turned off somehow during the song. At another mention of rain in the song, suddenly water sprinkles out in all directions and lightly drizzles over the crowd, though none of them would get wet. The maestro hops down as the song slows, walking forward and bowing to the yordle in front of him. His illusions slowly fade and he stands back upright, smiling. His baton was back at his side. Teo chuckles to himself and covers his mouth gently with a few fingers.

Wizerdlol

01-23-2013

Grah...... A yordle cloaked in black winced at the Bandle City Gate, crouching down and grabbing onto his head, muttering silently. A glowing blue pixie was sitting on his forehead inside his cloak, trying to comfort the yordle.

Nym... It's... Him... He silently muttered. The pixie made no move to move on, but never the less the yordle started to walk towards the square, staggering in his steps. He couldn't see the illusions, though he seems to be negatively affected worse than just seeing illusions. He slowly makes his way to the city center, and sees Teo playing his flute.

As the song stops, Wiz sighs in relief, and falls back, lying on the floor. He breathed in deeply, trying to clear his mind, while Nym flies out of his hood towards Teo, giggling the whole way.

((Edited cuz Teo already stopped playing))

Leo the yordle

01-23-2013

Leo is still seated at the bench, smiling at what he had just witnessed. From all of the stories that he had heard of Bandle City, from fellow yordles that had lived there and humans that had visited, Leo thought himself prepared for at least a few of the odd events that may occur. But everyone in the town square suddenly joining in song and dance had left him at a loss for words. He remained seated, content to watch and listen to the serene calm that had engulfed the place.

TeoLeif

01-23-2013

Teo lets out a loose sigh, though most wouldn't guess that he was actually very lonely on the inside. The crowds clear, moving on with their lives. As usual. The maestro seats himself on the ground next to the fountain, leaning back to it and tapping his baton on his knee gently. With eyes half-closed, he looked up at the sky, though really he was too busy thinking to himself to focus on anything.

Leo the yordle

01-23-2013

Leo's gaze drifts once more towards the fountain, and finds Teo sitting beside it.

'Wasn't he the one leading the dancing? Why is he just sitting there?' Leo thinks to himself, 'Is this something he normally does? What if something's wrong? Perhaps I should ask him...No! No! If he IS fine, then you'll just wind up looking like an idiot!'

Leo continues to look at Teo,- more or less staring at this point- his uncertainty making him unsure how to proceed.

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

The maestro sighs and closes his eyes. He tilts his head down, then slightly turns it to the side after a little bit. His eyes open slightly and he stops tapping his baton. Teo sighs again, appearing sad while in deep thought.

Leo the yordle

01-24-2013

When Leo saw the look of sadness on Teo's face, he could tell that something was wrong. He could not think of a reason why someone who had only moments ago been singing and dancing would suddenly look so sad. Realizing that he should probably do something, Leo gets off the bench and walks towards him. When he reaches Teo, he lightly touches his shoulder to get his attention.

"Um, excuse me? A-Are you alright?"

((I would have posted this an hour ago, but my computer apparently decided that right then was the perfect time to update itself...Lousy Windows 8, the updates always take forever for me. >.<))

TeoLeif

01-24-2013

Teo blinks and looks up, turning his head to the other yordle in slight surprise. Quickly he plasters on a faint, nervous smile and scratches the back of his neck.

"Oh, me? Eheh... I'm okay. Just... thinking, is all. Sorry to concern you." He clears his throat and sits yeah.

((It's alright. I only just got home an hour ago anyway. :P))