A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

01-01-2013

((Preiz just sits in the corner. Being forever alone.))

Tjihyana

01-01-2013

"It's a coooouple of days from now. Tihihih. Nooot that it makes much of a differeeence. All I want is my paaaarty. Cakes, cupcakes, all that... mmm."

Mira laughs in her usual innocent fashion. Her father suddenly notes from the side.

"Don't eat too much Mira, it won't be good for ya. You wouldn't wanna turn into a chubby gal now would ya?"

"I knooooow daaaad. Teehee."

Emperor Titus

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice-"I am infact, starting my training with Kennen, and I will most likely bring him along some time"
Terragon-"I like SPEEEEEEED"
Vice puts Terragon on his shoulders and says,"I will make sure of it that he meets Kennen one day, and that he may train Terragon as well." "And even have him meet Akali and Shen, and some day, Zed."
Yi looks at the two and says. I'm sure that you get to meet the ninjas soon. Well I'm off to tell the other military officers about it. Be prepared for suprises is all I'm going to say. Dennison nods before walking off.

TeoLeif

01-01-2013

Teo chuckles and waves his hand in the air in dismissal.

"After knowing what Lulu feeds us during our 'class time', I don't think she'll get chubby from eating one too many sweets. Eheh..."

Shinµ

01-01-2013

Shinu slowly moves away from Tyr and towards the counters. He's starting to get shy from the ongoing discussion between the group. Shinu then turns towards the baker husband. In a quiet voice, he says, "Um, can I have some bread, sir?"

Tjihyana

01-01-2013

The male baker chuckles at Teo's comment.

"I don't even want to know."

He then turns to Shinu.

"Sure! We got a lot of bread."

He takes a fairly large bread from behind the counter and hands it to Shinu with a smile.

Mira keeps smiling and laughing.

"Ooooh yeah. Lulu's lessons. Thooooose were fuuuun. Tihihihi."

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yi looks at the two and says. I'm sure that you get to meet the ninjas soon. Well I'm off to tell the other military officers about it. Be prepared for suprises is all I'm going to say. Dennison nods before walking off.
Vice salutes the military officers as they walk by, half out of respect and half out of the fun.
Terragon-"Viiiiii! I'm hungeyy!" he complained.
Vice-"Oh alright, uh...AH! A baker, why don't we get some nice freshly baked Bandle City bread! It's delicious!"
Terragon-"Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!" Terragon takes off the baker hurrily.
Vice-"Wait for me!!!" Vice shouted as he quickly took off after Terragon, and lifted him up onto his shoulders.
Terragon-"Weeee!!!!"

Emperor Titus

01-01-2013

The mayor and Yi walk up to the Smithy. The admiral knocks on the door with a grin on their faces.

Iron Ambássador

01-01-2013

Having gone to take her rest, Poppy is annoyed that someone knocks on the smithy door. She moves over to the door and opens it, wearing just a simple pair of pants and a t-shirt.

"What is it now? Am I not allowed to even sleep after a long day?"

Emperor Titus

01-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by a very sleepy ambassador View Post
Having gone to take her rest, Poppy is annoyed that someone knocks on the smithy door. She moves over to the door and opens it, wearing just a simple pair of pants and a t-shirt.

"What is it now? Am I not allowed to even sleep after a long day?"
The mayor was the first to answer. Yes...it's a free country. But you must serve your proud country! So we need you to come to the naval base soon...or now. But please come! It's going to benefit Demacia and Bandle City altogether!