A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Little Terragon runs at the one named Jadefellow and hugs his legs. Terragon-"Hiiii!!!!"
Vice catches up with Terragon and meets up with the two. Vice-"H..Hi My name is Vice, and this is my brother Terragon." He outstretches his hand to shake Yi's hand. "We just came by to hear or see what you two are overjoyed about, well-at least- my brother Terragon wanted to." You see Terragon hug Jadefellow's legs tighter.
Admiral Yi Sun-Sin and Mayor Dennison Jadefellow look at each other, nods, and then turns back to the yordle and the human. The yordle admiral is the first to speak.

Well in this case, my name is Yi Sun-Sin and this is Dennison Jadefellow! The mayor of Bandle City!

The mayor interrupts to introduce Yi. This person is an undefeated admiral! We say hi! Then the yordle admiral continues to speak.

Well my good human! We have done something that has catapulted Bandle City into new heights!

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Admiral Yi Sun-Sin and Mayor Dennison Jadefellow look at each other, nods, and then turns back to the yordle and the human. The yordle admiral is the first to speak.

Well in this case, my name is Yi Sun-Sin and this is Dennison Jadefellow! The mayor of Bandle City!

The mayor interrupts to introduce Yi. This person is an undefeated admiral! We say hi! Then the yordle admiral continues to speak.

Well my good human! We have done something that has catapulted Bandle City into new heights!
"Oh? So my home town has gained great successes? What has happened that has made two high office standies come to the little 'ol square and dance like little schoolboys just gotten out into summer vacation?"

Emperor Titus

12-31-2012

Quote:
"Oh? So my home town has gained great successes? What has happened that has made two high office standies come to the little 'ol square and dance like little schoolboys just gotten out into summer vacation?"
The mayor speaks with enthusiasm. It's military secret...not wait! It's a military surprise! Once everything has been set, then everything will be revealed in a show! It'll be great Vice.

Then the admiral approaches to Terragon and gives him a smile. Tell me about yourself guys. I like to know about you.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-31-2012

Quote:
The mayor speaks with enthusiasm. It's military secret...not wait! It's a military surprise! Once everything has been set, then everything will be revealed in a show! It'll be great Vice.

Then the admiral approaches to Terragon and gives him a smile. Tell me about yourself. Vice. Are you visiting Bandle City?
"Ah yes! My brother here actually wants to become a great Summoner one day, so I heard about the Summoner Junior's League, and I told him about it, he begged me to take him there so I could enroll him, and so we did." "We then came here, and found you two." "Now this military secret, I hope it possesses no TWIST to it that may altar my stay here at Bandle City for a while will it? I have found this to happen many a time, at Demacia and Bilgewater."

Emperor Titus

12-31-2012

Quote:
"Ah yes! My brother here actually wants to become a great Summoner one day, so I heard about the Summoner Junior's League, and I told him about it, he begged me to take him there so I could enroll him, and so we did." "We then came here, and found you two." "Now this military secret, I hope it possesses no TWIST to it that may altar my stay here at Bandle City for a while will it? I have found this to happen many a time, at Demacia and Bilgewater."
Mayor Dennison Jadfellow responds to the question. Bandle City's different! At those two places, they welcome war! We don't! We like the simple peace here and every city state respects that! If not, then we be angry yordles anyways.

Yi Sun-Sin brushes at Terragon's hair. So you want to be a summoner, eh? Why?

Vice Emargo

12-31-2012

Quote:
Mayor Dennison Jadfellow responds to the question. Bandle City's different! At those two places, they welcome war! We don't! We like the simple peace here and every city state respects that! If not, then we be angry yordles anyways.

Yi Sun-Sin brushes at Terragon's hair. So you want to be a summoner, eh? Why?
Terragon-"Yus! Me...me wanna be Summoner, like VI! And play on fields of justice, become CHAMPION one day!"
Vice-"As you can see my brother is very VERY excited to become a Summoner one day, and I will be there to the day he becomes one. Then I can have him meet even more of the Champions that he would love to, but would be too dangerous to simply meet, like D...darius."

Terragon-"I like...I..I like..Ke..KENN..KENNEN."

Emperor Titus

12-31-2012

Quote:
Terragon-"Yus! Me...me wanna be Summoner, like VI! And play on fields of justice, become CHAMPION one day!"
Vice-"As you can see my brother is very VERY excited to become a Summoner one day, and I will be there to the day he becomes one. Then I can have him meet even more of the Champions that he would love to, but would be too dangerous to simply meet, like D...darius."

Terragon-"I like...I..I like..Ke..KENN..KENNEN."
Yi looks at Terragon. So the Heart of the Tempest is your favorite champion? Like he, you need to be exceptional if you want to join the League. But the admiral and the mayor have a worried look on his face. The military buildup and its defense budget has been increasing exponentially and the two know of what happens should the League fall.

Vice Emargo

12-31-2012

Quote:
Yi looks at Terragon. So the Heart of the Tempest is your favorite champion? Like he, you need to be exceptional if you want to join the League. But the admiral and the mayor have a worried look on his face. The military buildup and its defense budget has been increasing exponentially and the two know of what happens should the League fall.
Vice-"I have found my brother to be exceptional in his own special way, care to show them Terragon?"

Terragon-"I like Kennen" he said as he started to run around the fountain at a quickening pace. Soon he became as fast as a small kart going down a freeway.

Vice runs over and stops him, afraid he may hurt himself.
"He is already a very emaculate runner I must say."

Emperor Titus

01-01-2013

Quote:
Vice-"I have found my brother to be exceptional in his own special way, care to show them Terragon?"

Terragon-"I like Kennen" he said as he started to run around the fountain at a quickening pace. Soon he became as fast as a small kart going down a freeway.

Vice runs over and stops him, afraid he may hurt himself.
"He is already a very emaculate runner I must say."
Yi looks at him and laughs. The thought that he might follow in Kennen's footsteps amuses him and even more smiling is that he might be the next Heart of the Tempest. The mayor comments.

I can see that! He has a lot of things Kennen has!

Vice Emargo

01-01-2013

Vice-"I am infact, starting my training with Kennen, and I will most likely bring him along some time"
Terragon-"I like SPEEEEEEED"
Vice puts Terragon on his shoulders and says,"I will make sure of it that he meets Kennen one day, and that he may train Terragon as well." "And even have him meet Akali and Shen, and some day, Zed."