A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinµ

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo nods, putting a hand on Shinu's shoulder as they walked around to the front of the smithy.

"Don't worry about Poppy though. She's nice, and good with strangers."
Shinu brightened up slightly as they both walked into the Smithy.

"Really? Okay... Oh gosh, it's really warm in here..."

TeoLeif

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinµ View Post
Shinu brightened up slightly as they both walked into the Smithy.

"Really? Okay... Oh gosh, it's really warm in here..."
When they enter, Teo lets out a sigh of relief and leans on Shinu a little, relaxing almost immediately. They find a seat near the entrance, so as to not disturb the others inside.

"Yes, it is... better than outside at least. So... what were you doing wandering around alone anyway? You don't look more than... sixteen? Seventeen maybe?"

Shinµ

12-16-2012

Quote:
When they enter, Teo lets out a sigh of relief and leans on Shinu a little, relaxing almost immediately. They find a seat near the entrance, so as to not disturb the others inside.

"Yes, it is... better than outside at least. So... what were you doing wandering around alone anyway? You don't look more than... sixteen? Seventeen maybe?"
Shinu turned towards Teo and relaxed a bit. "Um, I'm two- er, I mean, I'm only around fifteen years old.."

He rubbed his hands nervously before turning back to Teo. "Um, I was just walking around... It's what I usually do..."

TeoLeif

12-16-2012

Quote:
Shinu turned towards Teo and relaxed a bit. "Um, I'm two- er, I mean, I'm only around fifteen years old.."

He rubbed his hands nervously before turning back to Teo. "Um, I was just walking around... It's what I usually do..."
"Heh... okay. So a fifteen year old boy was walking around town, dressed as a reaper and carrying around a scythe. Hehe... sure, I'll go with it."

Teo chuckles a little and puts an arm around Shinu's shoulders.

Shinµ

12-16-2012

Quote:
"Heh... okay. So a fifteen year old boy was walking around town, dressed as a reaper and carrying around a scythe. Hehe... sure, I'll go with it."

Teo chuckles a little and puts an arm around Shinu's shoulders.
"...Mmmmnnngh!"

It was clear that Teo's comment made Shinu extremely nervous. He scrunched up and raised his knees to his chest. He looked at Teo, then quickly looked down.

"...Y-y-yeah."

TeoLeif

12-16-2012

Quote:
"...Mmmmnnngh!"

It was clear that Teo's comment made Shinu extremely nervous. He scrunched up and raised his knees to his chest. He looked at Teo, then quickly looked down.

"...Y-y-yeah."
"Hey, hey... what's got you so worked up all of a sudden?"

Teo smiles and rubs Shinu's head-fur again before leaning in closer and giving him a half-hug.

Shinµ

12-16-2012

Quote:
"Hey, hey... what's got you so worked up all of a sudden?"

Teo smiles and rubs Shinu's head-fur again before leaning in closer and giving him a half-hug.
Shinu hugged back slightly and looked up at Teo.

"Um, it's n-nothing..."

TeoLeif

12-16-2012

Quote:
Shinu hugged back slightly and looked up at Teo.

"Um, it's n-nothing..."
"Oh, come on. I know something's wrong..." Teo frowns and looks down at his new friend.

"It was something I said wasn't it...?"

Shinµ

12-16-2012

Quote:
"Oh, come on. I know something's wrong..." Teo frowns and looks down at his new friend.

"It was something I said wasn't it...?"
Shinu looked at Teo. He didn't want to lie to him, but he didn't want to reveal the truth either.

"N-n-n... mmph."

TeoLeif

12-16-2012

Quote:
Shinu looked at Teo. He didn't want to lie to him, but he didn't want to reveal the truth either.

"N-n-n... mmph."
Teo make eye contact with the other yordle, this time not placing a smile on his face, though he held both hands gently on Shinu's shoulders.

"Look, Shinu. If I say something that offends you, then you should tell me. I don't want to upset you or anything because of something I say or do. Okay...?"