A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

12-14-2012

"Indeed." Shyvana said, glancing at the window... where three yordle children had climbed to the windowsill outside to stare at her with an admiring look in their eyes. "It's also far less respecting of privacy."

Shyvana looked at them, amused. After a pause, she made like she was furious and about to rush the window... and they just smiled, noses against the glass.

"...amazing." Shyvana said, smirking.

Iron Ambássador

12-14-2012

Poppy merely nods and continues working on the chainmail, taking a few minutes to complete it.'

"Tristana and I are not the only yordles who are courageous. Most humans would have ran off from that display."

Finishing the chainmail, Poppy looks at it and turns around to look at Shyvana. She was still in her smithing outfit as she walked outside and looked at the yordles there.

"I know Lady Shyvana doesn't visit often, but all of you are getting a tad bit ridiculous."

Most of the yordles turn to Poppy, looking at her for a moment as if they did not recognize her. One of them walks up to her and looks at her closely for a moment before suddenly realizing who it was.

"Oh! Hi Ambassador Poppy. She just looks so... exotic. Could she come out and tell us a story or something? Pleeeeeeeeease?"

"You'll have to ask that from her, I cannot say really."

Poppy turns to Shyvana again.

"What do you say Shyvana, do you wish to tell a story to your fans?"

Ask Shyvana

12-15-2012

Shyvana laughed at being called exotic. It was the first time ever she had ever been called that. Now she knew how Fiora felt.

"Of course." She said. "Anything for people who think me exotic."

She smirked wide, and walked outside, greeted by the crowd of yordles. She looked at them, and carefully sat down.

"Alright." Shyvana said. "What kind of story do you guys want?" She asked this looking at the one who had asked Poppy.

Iron Ambássador

12-15-2012

The yordle looks over to the crowd, walking back and talking for a moment before coming back to Shyvana.

"Umm... could you tell a story about the dragon you faced? We've never seen one around Bandle City."

Poppy looks at the crowd momentarily before returning inside the forge room to finish her chainmail.

Ask Shyvana

12-15-2012

Shyvana furrowed her brow. Of all the stories they could have asked for. How was she going to make it child-friendly? She had ripped the dragon's heart out and had him watch her rip it apart as he died.

"...uh... okay..." Shyvana said slowly. "Well, it was a young dragon. We call them drakes. It was young, not that big, but it was violent and hateful. It hated the fact that my father had relations with a human, and it hated the fact that I, a half dragon, existed at all. It was... um..." She had never told a story like this before. "...it was at least...thirty yordles tall, and kind of thin, since it was just a drake. It was blue,and it had really big teeth."

She gave a deep breath.

"It was chasing us for months, along with other dragons, too." Shyvana continued. "Eventually, it found my father and I.My father demanded I run, even though I wanted to fight... and the drake killed him." Shyvana looked visibly angry.

"I... found my father a short time later." Shyvana said. "I... cried for a long time, but you know me, rage quickly took over. So I set out to kill the drake. My father wounded him, so it wasn't hard to track him. I could smell his cowardice... but on the way, I found Prince Jarvan and some Demacian soldiers." She smiled a little. "They were also hunting this drake. They knew right away what I was. It was only by Prince Jarvan's command that they didn't attack me or run. I... didn't expect them to survive, honestly, but I let them fight with me. We found the drake, and we killed him."

She paused, wondering if she should mention the heart thing.

"I... ripped his heart out." Shyvana slowly said. It was already in the bio the League wrote for her, after all. "...Prince Jarvan offered me a place in Demacia after that. So we retrieved my mother, and she and I became proper Demacians."

Iron Ambássador

12-15-2012

The crowd listens intently on the story, whispering things to each other as the story progresses. When they hear the end, they all cheer and start clapping. No sign of fear in most of them. One small child on the side seems a bit scared of the story, but not the end of it.

"That dragon sounds scary..."

Meanwhile, Poppy has managed to fix her chainmail and walks outside, her face and whole outfit still covered in coal dust. She looks at the crowd, shaking her head. Yordle curiousity must have been quite an experience for Shyvana.

Ask Shyvana

12-15-2012

Shyvana clearly did not expect the yordles to respond to the story in this manner. She chuckled, shaking her head in amusement.

"As much fear as he spread, he felt ten times that when he realized I was chasing him." Shyvana replied proudly. "Prince Jarvan stopped the dragon hunts after that, out of respect for me. I appreciate that, I suppose... though I wouldn't be upset if he started them again. I have very few nice things to say about dragon culture."

Iron Ambássador

12-15-2012

Poppy leans against the doorframe, looking at the scene amused.

The yordles laugh at the last line Shyvana says, standing up again.

"That was a good story miss!"

Ask Shyvana

12-15-2012

Shyvana smiled, amused as ever.

"Shyvana." She said. "No need for a miss or lady. Nothing I do with my life is suited to titles like those."

She patted a yordle. "Anything else, my legion of fans?"

Iron Ambássador

12-15-2012

The patted yordle hops up and hugs Shyvana, smiling.

"I don't need anything more."

The others look at each other and discuss for a moment before turning to Shyvana.

"Well... we can't think of anything right now."