A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

(Rofl.)

Shyvana looked around the room, seeing mostly a thick layer of dust everywhere. But she kept respectful.

"No doubt." She said. "I don't know if I could stomach returning to a place like this, were our roles reversed."

Iron Ambássador

12-13-2012

"It is not that hard... the memories help me remember what I am working for. And keeps me motivated to not let my skills get rusty. Wouldn't want to let all the training my father gave me go to waste, now would I?"

Poppy chuckles shortly, standing up again and patting a nearby table.

"Most yordles barely even knew me before I became Ambassador. I spent most of my days here, working with my father, training, smithing, having fun... I was a lot more like my kind before my father's untimely demise at the hands of those... assassins."

Ask Shyvana

12-14-2012

Shyvana shook your head.

"And now you're powerful enough to take me on." She commented. "Noxians... Irelia, Tryndamere, Xin Zhao, Veigar, Alistar, Varus, Soraka, Master Yi, Ezreal, Annie, Sivir, you... it's like they're purposely trying to engineer their own destruction."

Iron Ambássador

12-14-2012

((... Riot. Why must the forum login servers go down when the game servers do? ._. ))

Poppy shrugs, looking over to the forge.

"Their arrogance shall be their downfall. Combined with their disregard for anyone not respecting their ways. Compare that to Bandle City." After a short glance, Poppy notices the metal is starting to melt.
"It is perhaps the friendliest city on Valoran, and the original home of many of the finest minds on Valoran. Most of what Noxus has comes from Zaun's chemists and technicians."

Ask Shyvana

12-14-2012

(XD)

"Indeed." Shyvana said. "I don't recall being this welcomed... anywhere, on my first visit." Shyvana looked out the window. "...they do realize I'm half dragon, right?"

Iron Ambássador

12-14-2012

"They do. Most of our kind follows the League just as humans do. Friendliness is nature to yordles, which is probably what Demacia saw in our kind when they wished to make a friendship with us."

Poppy walks to the door and looks outside, peering at the city.

"But... even our friendship has it's limits. It was reached when Lulu appeared from the Glade and attempted to play with the children... by turning them into flowers. She is still not allowed within Bandle City."

Ask Shyvana

12-14-2012

"Still?" Shyvana asked. "Did none of you try to simply teach her what is right and wrong? Not giving her a chance is awfully... similar to the exaggerations Demacia's critics spew about our justice system."

Iron Ambássador

12-14-2012

"Attempts were made yes... but the Sorceress is quite.... abnormal. As we both know. She has returned multiple times to Bandle, most of the time causing chaos until subdued and removed from the City."

Ask Shyvana

12-14-2012

"Troubling." Shyvana said. "The glade needs to be investigated if it had such an effect on her mental state..."

Shyvana looked, amused, at the small crowd of yordles that had gathered near the window she was looking out of.

"I'm famous." She commented, smirking.

Iron Ambássador

12-14-2012

"Aren't we all Shyvana... you've just never visited before. Then again... you should see the crowds when the Scout Captain is in public. Teemo certainly is a Bandle City favorite."

Poppy walks back to the forge, picking up the cup with the heavy duty tongs and looking in it. The metal had molten. She takes it over to where the mold is and very carefully tilts the cup, pouring a small amount of the metal into the mold. She knew this would take a while, having to separately create a dozen links this way, but she enjoyed the heat of the forge.