A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

12-10-2012

Ben smiles his absence had been planned, but he wonders why the half dragon is here. He stroles up to them in normal yordle clothes.
"Hello Lady Shyvanna good to see you again"

Iron Ambássador

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
Shyvana, towering over the child yordle, looked down upon him.

"You are a brave one." She said ominously. She then smiled, and got down on her knees. She was still much taller than him, but at least this helped.

She took his notepad, but, sadly, did not have a pencil on her. Thankfully, another yordle approached them, also wanting an autograph. Ah, the crowds were starting early.

"Let's keep orderly about this." She said, smirking a little as she took the second yordle's pencil.

She signed an autograph for the child yordle, along with a little message, 'They have faced nothing like me.' She handed the notepad back to him, with a smile.

"Good to meet you." She said, then turned her attention to the second yordle. "And you, too." She said, taking his notepad.

She signed an autograph and the same message for him, too, and handed him the pad and pencil, with a smile.
The small child shows a bright smile as he quickly scuttles back over to his parents, showing them the autograph excitedly.

Poppy looks at the crowd for a moment, not being surprised one bit by the enthusiasm of her kind. She turns to Shyvana.

"This might take a while, knowing our people. Do you wish to stay and be a celebrity, or shall we continue along? No doubt some of them will follow us anyway."

TwoWeirdYordles

12-11-2012

Quote:
....She signed an autograph and the same message for him, too, and handed him the pad and pencil, with a smile.[/I]
"Thanx you!"
After that the yordle walked towards Miez... Wait...Miez disappear? Where is him?
After that he looked at Wizerd and says to him happily

"HI!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Ben smiles his absence had been planned, but he wonders why the half dragon is here. He stroles up to them in normal yordle clothes.
The green yordle realizes of the Ben's presence... oh god not him...

Ebonmaw Dragon

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Ebonmaw, was a dragon that ate yordles.
((Is not my fault, yordles taste very sweet D: AND THAT WAS LIKE LONG TIME AGO ))

Ask Shyvana

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz, under the commands of his pixie companion, Nym, walked towards the main entrace. But it seems they have met who they wished to see earlier than they would expect. There she was, the legendary Shyvana. Her aura wasn't much different from those in Demacia, though her look was obviously much more interesting than the others.

Wiz noticed Drelot there, asking Shyvana for an autograph. Wiz thought that perhaps the most natural way to approach the champion was to also ask her for an autograph. He looks inside his cloak, and took out his notepad where he sometimes would record information, though now he rarely used it. He approached the half dragon with caution, watching her movement. When he felt comfortable, he gulped, and asked.

Umm... Err... Wiz then bowed at her, his hood covering his face and his metal claws showing. As he looked back up towards Shyvana, his gleaming red eyes were blinking quite quickly. Miss... Shyvana... It's an honor to meet you outside of the fields of justice... Umm... Wiz's eyes zapped around, sweat beading down his neck, though it could not be noticed since his cloak and hood covered his entire body. He hold out his notepad and pen, and nervously mutters...

Could... Could you give me an autograph...? P... Please...? Wiz was afraid of her, since he has heard about Drelot's friend, Ebonmaw, was a dragon that ate yordles. Inside he knew that Shyvana would never eat him, though obviously it still left a fearful image. Being a summoner, he was obviously glad he could meet a champion outside of the league grounds, but because of the largeness of Shyvana compared to yordles also caused him a bit of inner terror...
"...I smell fear..." Shyvana muttered.

She turned, and saw another yordle approaching, this one with a pixie companion. Another yordle wanting an autograph, but this one was absolutely terrified. Shyvana chuckled.

"Come now, even this child doesn't tremble before me." Shyvana said, motioning to the child yordle. "Of course."

She took the pen and notepad, and signed an autograph, along with the message 'They have faced NOTHING like me.'. Doing her best not to smirk through her smile, she handed the notepad and paper back.

"Good to meet you." She said.

Quote:
A crowd was forming. Shyvana smirked, and sat on her heels, getting comfortable.

"Hello." She said. "Good to see you, too. Depending on how this goes, I may have to make an inspirational speech to this growing crowd."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
The small child shows a bright smile as he quickly scuttles back over to his parents, showing them the autograph excitedly.

Poppy looks at the crowd for a moment, not being surprised one bit by the enthusiasm of her kind. She turns to Shyvana.

"This might take a while, knowing our people. Do you wish to stay and be a celebrity, or shall we continue along? No doubt some of them will follow us anyway."
"A lady loves fame." Shyvana replied, amused. "Let us carry on."

She got up, and looked at the growing crowd of yordles.

"If you want more from me, follow along." She said. "I'm taking a small tour of Bandle City."

Iron Ambássador

12-11-2012

"Some ladies do, some ladies don't. If you can count me as one. I'd much rather be referred to as an Ambassador or a blacksmith than a lady honestly."

Poppy shrugs and starts slowly moving through the Bandle streets, leading Shyvana and the crowd through city, showing around the most important places, including a Junior Summoner's school.

"Bandle City recently received it's own school for those of our kind who have talents in magic and wish to become summoners. There aren't that many of our kind though who use magic, most of us are more... practical. As our Champions show."

benjimenfire

12-11-2012

Quote:
"...I smell fear..." Shyvana muttered.

She turned, and saw another yordle approaching, this one with a pixie companion. Another yordle wanting an autograph, but this one was absolutely terrified. Shyvana chuckled.

"Come now, even this child doesn't tremble before me." Shyvana said, motioning to the child yordle. "Of course."

She took the pen and notepad, and signed an autograph, along with the message 'They have faced NOTHING like me.'. Doing her best not to smirk through her smile, she handed the notepad and paper back.

"Good to meet you." She said.

A crowd was forming. Shyvana smirked, and sat on her heels, getting comfortable.

"Hello." She said. "Good to see you, too. Depending on how this goes, I may have to make an inspirational speech to this growing crowd."

"A lady loves fame." Shyvana replied, amused. "Let us carry on."

She got up, and looked at the growing crowd of yordles.

"If you want more from me, follow along." She said. "I'm taking a small tour of Bandle City."

"That would be...nice"
He turns to looks at the green yordle
"I am guessing meiz wants my head again."

Ask the Tempest

12-11-2012

A man pushes past the group, going to the docks. If one would look back, they would see the guards near the gate were dead.

TwoWeirdYordles

12-11-2012

Quote:
"That would be...nice"
He turns to looks at the green yordle
"I am guessing meiz wants my head again."
He smiles
"Yep, that... or his spoons"

He thinks for a moment
"Ummm....Oh yes, and he has being doing something weird with a friend... maybe he went to his home to search that"

Then Drelot contines with the "group of Shyvana's fans"

Ask Shyvana

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"Some ladies do, some ladies don't. If you can count me as one. I'd much rather be referred to as an Ambassador or a blacksmith than a lady honestly."

Poppy shrugs and starts slowly moving through the Bandle streets, leading Shyvana and the crowd through city, showing around the most important places, including a Junior Summoner's school.

"Bandle City recently received it's own school for those of our kind who have talents in magic and wish to become summoners. There aren't that many of our kind though who use magic, most of us are more... practical. As our Champions show."
"I noticed." Shyvana commented. "Good. You know I much prefer the direct approach to combat."

She had to chuckle at the small crowd following them.

"I'm not used to this much attention." She said, smirking.