A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

11-25-2012

Thanks some reports to humans stealing the Mothership, Mayor Dennis Jadefellow has increased security protocols, placing the elite Scouts of the Mothership to guard the rockets.

Iron Ambássador

12-10-2012

Poppy appears from a League station right outside Bandle City, looking around. Seeing her home city was always nice, and having a proper reason to do so even more so. She then turns to look behind her, acting like she was presenting the city.

"Welcome to Bandle City, Lady Shyvana."

Ask Shyvana

12-10-2012

Shyvana appeared right behind Poppy, and, as usual, felt a little odd to be so tall in this city. She was used to having to look down at people, but not in human form.

"Thank you." She said, watching many yordles at least glance at her. "...I feel tall."

Iron Ambássador

12-10-2012

"That is quite normal for the humans who visit as well. Do not worry, most buildings are still large enough to accomodate someone your size. Well, the doorway might be a bit small."

Poppy walks over to the gate, talking for a short moment with the pair of guardsmen who have been stationed there. The city did not want Veigar to get in once more. She then returns to Shyvana.

"Let's head for my father's old smithy. Just be prepared to get a fair bit of attention, not often do our kind get to meet a half-dragon."

Ask Shyvana

12-10-2012

"That's fine." Shyvana replied. "I got stares for weeks after I entered Demacia. This won't be too new. I just hope none of the brave hunters here don't feel the need to test themselves against me."

Iron Ambássador

12-10-2012

"Do not worry Shyvana. We yordles aren't like humans. Bandle City is known as the most welcoming city on Valoran for a reason."

Poppy walks in through the main gate, leading the way towards the smithy. She looks around, nodding to the various yordles looking at her and Shyvana. Unlike most of her visits, the gazes and whispers amongst the yordles were about Shyvana. One small child, barely reaching up to Shyvana's knee, approaches the half-dragon with a small notepad.
"Uhh, Miss Dragon? Can I have an autograph?"

TwoWeirdYordles

12-10-2012

Miez and Drelot were walking around the city as usual, after a while, Drelot looks at the two champions
"MIEZ!. We can ask for an autograph to Shyvana?"

The cat-yordle sighs
"No way, Demacians are evil with his laser and bushes"

Drelot laughs
"There are no bushes here, and she is a half-dragon, i have never seen a humanhalf-dragon before... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE" ((<Insert D: Face>))

Miez sighs
"You ... well ok, BUT IF A LAZER HIT YOU OUT OF NOWHERE IS NOT MY FAULT"

The green yordle roars of happiness
"Yay!"
He takes the book and pencil of Miez and walks towards Shyvana for an autograph

Wizerdlol

12-10-2012

Wiz stood at the dock. His hands were clasped together and his eyes were closed, as if he was praying. He has just returned from travelling around under the orders of the league, but he couldn't help but remember about the incident with Noxus, and all the dead bodies that lied at exactly where he stood. The breeze blew against his cloak as he stayed silent.

After a while, a pixie appeared next to him, pulling onto his hood. The yordle slowly opened his eyes, and smiled at the pixie. She sat down on the yordle's shoulder as sparks rang through his metal claws and the pixie pointed towards the front gate. The yordle nodded, and started his way towards the main entrance of bandle city.

Ask Shyvana

12-10-2012

Shyvana, towering over the child yordle, looked down upon him.

"You are a brave one." She said ominously. She then smiled, and got down on her knees. She was still much taller than him, but at least this helped.

She took his notepad, but, sadly, did not have a pencil on her. Thankfully, another yordle approached them, also wanting an autograph. Ah, the crowds were starting early.

"Let's keep orderly about this." She said, smirking a little as she took the second yordle's pencil.

She signed an autograph for the child yordle, along with a little message, 'They have faced nothing like me.' She handed the notepad back to him, with a smile.

"Good to meet you." She said, then turned her attention to the second yordle. "And you, too." She said, taking his notepad.

She signed an autograph and the same message for him, too, and handed him the pad and pencil, with a smile.

Wizerdlol

12-10-2012

Wiz, under the commands of his pixie companion, Nym, walked towards the main entrace. But it seems they have met who they wished to see earlier than they would expect. There she was, the legendary Shyvana. Her aura wasn't much different from those in Demacia, though her look was obviously much more interesting than the others.

Wiz noticed Drelot there, asking Shyvana for an autograph. Wiz thought that perhaps the most natural way to approach the champion was to also ask her for an autograph. He looks inside his cloak, and took out his notepad where he sometimes would record information, though now he rarely used it. He approached the half dragon with caution, watching her movement. When he felt comfortable, he gulped, and asked.

Umm... Err... Wiz then bowed at her, his hood covering his face and his metal claws showing. As he looked back up towards Shyvana, his gleaming red eyes were blinking quite quickly. Miss... Shyvana... It's an honor to meet you outside of the fields of justice... Umm... Wiz's eyes zapped around, sweat beading down his neck, though it could not be noticed since his cloak and hood covered his entire body. He hold out his notepad and pen, and nervously mutters...

Could... Could you give me an autograph...? P... Please...? Wiz was afraid of her, since he has heard about Drelot's friend, Ebonmaw, was a dragon that ate yordles. Inside he knew that Shyvana would never eat him, though obviously it still left a fearful image. Being a summoner, he was obviously glad he could meet a champion outside of the league grounds, but because of the largeness of Shyvana compared to yordles also caused him a bit of inner terror...