A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Shark-Face breaks the mortar with is fists of DEATH. Elic then steps out and quickly stabs Nelson before grabing him.
Where is Yoshi.
((Ya see, Elic is a spin off of Spades Slick, from the mid-night crew. I feel like I should have every single one of the crew. How stpid and gulible is Nelson?))
((Nelson is actually alone with his bomb ketch. There is no other crew. And Nelson isn't stupid. He's a military genius, but on the battlefield only. He can win a battle brashly and through close combat but it will take him longer for him to win the war, whereas Yoshi does it a lot faster. But on a social note, he can be socially stupid.))

Nelson is bleeding from the stomach. The name "Yoshi" echoes through his ears. Yoshi, back in Bandle City, can sense that Nelson is dying. Immediately, he orders the Grand Fleet to set sail to find Nelson. Back at the bomb ketch, Nelson mutters out...

Yoshi...don't know a "yoshi". I only remember my friend Titus kicking your ass...

He knows that it's Elic seeking revenge. He tries to cover his friend as much as possible.

benjimenfire

11-18-2012

Ben senses nelson's disturbance. He tell wiz goodbye and opens a portal in a corner out of sight where he steps through and watches the two. He starts to chuckle softly.
"Hey buddy I have wanted to do that for a while now"

Ask the Tempest

11-18-2012

Shark-Face, having an A.I. interface, wacks Ben all the way to the shore. Elic stabs him again.
Do you want to die?!
((Ben, kinda private.))
((And, I wasnt talking about a crew on a boat, Im talking about the Mid-Night crew: http://mspaintadventures.wikia.com/wiki/Midnight_Crew ))

benjimenfire

11-18-2012

"ow That did not feel to good."
Ben shrugs.
"Maybe he will kill him"

Ask the Tempest

11-18-2012

((ben. This is private. You are god modding. You cant just tela-port in here. Out. now.))

benjimenfire

11-18-2012

((I just got ***** slapped a mile away then quit. I can teleport))

Emperor Titus

11-18-2012

Nelson can feel the sharp pain. This time, it was stronger. No...who do you...work for...Noxus?

Ask the Tempest

11-18-2012

Myself. And if you want to live, you WILL tell me were he is.

Emperor Titus

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
Myself. And if you want to live, you WILL tell me were he is.
You can...die...in the Shadow...Isles... Nelson is getting weaker. He reaches for the sword and starts to swing at Elic. Meanwhile Yoshi is searching out for the sea for the bomb ketch Nelson is testing out alone.

Ask the Tempest

11-19-2012

Catches the sword and bends it with his robot arm, then stabs him one more time, and leaves.