A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Iron Ambássador

11-09-2012

Sighing, Poppy stands up and holds Whomper against her shoulder, glancing at the hammer for a moment as she is not used to holding the cold metal hammer against her shoulder without any sort of armor or padding in between. She ignores the cold feeling and a moment later doesn't even feel it anymore. She walks out of the Ball area and walks towards her father's old smithy, intending to return to the Ball later.

Entering the smithy, she looks around the room containing the forge. She runs her hand on a table and manages to get the hand covered in coal dust. She drops Whomper off to the living area of the smithy and leans against the windowsilt of the smithing room, looking at the city through the open window.

"Peace and quiet at last... such formality and celebrations are not my style at all..." She thinks to herself.

TeoLeif

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
Rawr takes Teo's hand and stands up.

Heh, I suppose we could go back to my cave or something. Do you want to?
Teo closes his eyes and nods.

Sure. I think I'd like that.

Tjihyana

11-09-2012

((... Since I feel like I need to use her more... Mira appearance time.))

A small cat, similar to those Lulu polymorphs in her Wicked outfit on the fields, hops over to the ball. Following nearby is a pixie, that some might recognize as Tyr. He's following further away from the cat than he usually follows Mira. Mira, being a cat, sneaks through the grounds where the ball is held and hops onto a table. This table happens to be the table where Yoshi happens to be. She looks at the Admiral, looking angry for a short moment before her expression turns into a cattish grin. Tyr flutters high up, simply watching the scene from a distance.

((Also, my thread is quiet. Bored Poppy is bored. ))

Panzerjaeger

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
((... Since I feel like I need to use her more... Mira appearance time.))

A small cat, similar to those Lulu polymorphs in her Wicked outfit on the fields, hops over to the ball. Following nearby is a pixie, that some might recognize as Tyr. He's following further away from the cat than he usually follows Mira. Mira, being a cat, sneaks through the grounds where the ball is held and hops onto a table. This table happens to be the table where Yoshi happens to be. She looks at the Admiral, looking angry for a short moment before her expression turns into a cattish grin. Tyr flutters high up, simply watching the scene from a distance.

((Also, my thread is quiet. Bored Poppy is bored. ))
Panz, standing in an unoccupied space at least a few meters from anyway else, quietly observes the feline and her fae companion.

Wizerdlol

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi: Oh...yea...well...it's getting late. What we can tell you is that if things DO go wrong, a Sixth Rune War can start. If you wanna come to the naval base, I can tell you everything we know. Though Admiral Nelson won't like me giving you military secrets and Admiral Yi doesn't really know you yet...so...either I have to do it privately or show it with the other two.
Wiz narrowed his eyes, Nym was also slowly crawling out, attracted to the tension in the conversation.

I see... If it causes you any inconvenience, forget about it, though I would stay around in case something comes up. The league is still trying to see what is happening, and I guess I would just stay until further orders come by...

Wiz then notices the cat, then his eyes widened, stepping back, sweat coming down.

What is that... That thing...!

Emperor Titus

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz narrowed his eyes, Nym was also slowly crawling out, attracted to the tension in the conversation.

I see... If it causes you any inconvenience, forget about it, though I would stay around in case something comes up. The league is still trying to see what is happening, and I guess I would just stay until further orders come by...

Wiz then notices the cat, then his eyes widened, stepping back, sweat coming down.

What is that... That thing...!
Yoshi readies his wand; the tip is glowing with cosmic energy.

Yoshi: That is a cat...and Mira is here. His face becomes stern.

Rawrwott

11-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo closes his eyes and nods.

Sure. I think I'd like that.
Rawr grabs his violin case then helps Teo up. He gives him a kiss on the cheek and smiles.

Alrightly, let's go then.

Tjihyana

11-10-2012

((... I like how everyone seems to know Mira is here even though the only way to know it is noticing Tyr, who is flying high up away from Mira. In a place that you can only see him or Mira at once. >_> ))

Mira-cat walks around the table for a moment before sitting down in front of Wiz. She tilts her head, looking up at Nym and meowing at the pixie. She guessed that the pixie could sense the Glade Magic in her, rare moment of clarity for the girl's mind.

TeoLeif

11-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
Rawr grabs his violin case then helps Teo up. He gives him a kiss on the cheek and smiles.

Alrightly, let's go then.
Teo smiles and takes Rawr's hand gently.

Let's.

Wizerdlol

11-10-2012

C... Cat... Wiz eyes the small furry moving 'creature', observing it from afar. Nym, on the other hand, flew out and waved at Mira, giggling at her new form.