A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

11-08-2012

Ben turns to yoshi and poppy
"Hello Miss"
He bows
"How are you"

Emperor Titus

11-08-2012

Starlight Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Ben turns to yoshi and poppy
"Hello Miss"
He bows
"How are you"
The cosmic admiral of Bandle City eyes on Benji for a second, a concerned look on his face. Something's not right. He then looks around and now there are a scant amount of yordles left in the ball. It is nearly empty and is getting late.

Yi's House
Yi Sun-sin examines the documents and intelligence gained from the Demacian and Noxian fleets in yordle waters. New intelligence shows that only one Noxian ship is alone and there is only one Noxian fleet following the lone Noxian ship. The Demacian fleet is heading to the lone Noxian fleet. But why?

As the Chief Naval Executive Officer shuffles through the papers, one particular note catches his interest. A diplomat MIGHT BE coming to Bandle City. If so, then the Mayor wants the three admirals and three selected field marshals to come to the town hall to discuss diplomacy. He wants the Iron Ambassador to come as well. If it is a Demacian or an Piltoveran diplomat, this can go well because of strong relationships. If it is an Ionian diplomat, Kennen should represent Bandle City too since there is not much interaction between the two city states. Anywhere else...is not expected, especially from Noxus nor Bilgewater.

Lu Zhi hollers from the masters bedroom, calling for the admiral to sleep. The clock strikes at 2 AM in the morning and Yi Sun-Sin goes back to bed next to his wife and falls to slumber.

((So if LeBlanc does come to Bandle City, be ready for awesome Noxian-Yordle roleplaying! Reason for the "might be" is because LeBlanc hasn't commented on the "Ask Tyrant Swain" thread yet. ))

TeoLeif

11-08-2012

Teo finishes the song and smiles, seeing that many people were now leaving. Even most of the orchestra was now gone. He scoots his chair closer to Rawr and takes his hand warmly.

So... did you have fun tonight, too?

Rawrwott

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo finishes the song and smiles, seeing that many people were now leaving. Even most of the orchestra was now gone. He scoots his chair closer to Rawr and takes his hand warmly.

So... did you have fun tonight, too?
Rawr turns toward Teo and smiles at him.

Most fun I've ever had in my life, mate.

benjimenfire

11-08-2012

Ben's eyes flash black as he glances at yoshi.

TeoLeif

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
Rawr turns toward Teo and smiles at him.

Most fun I've ever had in my life, mate.
Teo leans over and hugs Rawr, rubbing his back.

Same for me, too, mate.

Emperor Titus

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
Ben's eyes flash black as he glances at yoshi.
Now Yoshi's attention is caught in Benji. The Void...he thought. What's happening to him? He's tired to think of any hypothesis about Benji and the Void. For now, his attention rests in the future of Poppy and Kennen. He personally loves the idea of their relationship and smiles slightly about it.

Rawrwott

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo leans over and hugs Rawr, rubbing his back.

Same for me, too, mate.
Rawr looks around and notices that the place was mostly empty. He rubs Teo's head with his hand and smiles.

Heh, looks like this party is just about over... Wanna stay here or go somewhere else, Tealeaf?

TeoLeif

11-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
Rawr looks around and notices that the place was mostly empty. He rubs Teo's head with his hand and smiles.

Heh, looks like this party is just about over... Wanna stay here or go somewhere else, Tealeaf?
Teo glances around and shrugs.

Well... I know how crazy this place gets sometimes. Wanna go somewhere more private...?

Wizerdlol

11-08-2012

((man, i basically missed everythin :P))