A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
ooooooh??

*Lulu tosses Veigar to the side and stares directly at Tristana's eyes*

AND do YOU reaaaaaally WANT to TEST thaaat??
(( Cool first people ignore my post and now I'm being tossed away))

Veigar was tossed to a trash can at the side of Lulu then leaves it to go back to Lulu's side holding behind his back a baleful strike.

Rawrwott

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo turns away slightly, his expression getting the slightest bit of concern in it.

Are... are you happy, Rawr? I want you to be happy, too, you know.
Rawr grinned. I'm doing dandy, Tealeaf.

TeoLeif

11-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWinrawr View Post
Rawr grinned. I'm doing dandy, Tealeaf.
Teo nodded, smiling and looking in his direction, though his eyes lowered to the table.

That's good. It's nice to know I can make people happy, too.

Rawrwott

11-05-2012

Quote:
Teo nodded, smiling and looking in his direction, though his eyes lowered to the table.

That's good. It's nice to know I can make people happy, too.
Rawr scooted his chair right next to Teo and patted him on the back. Hey, you've always made people happy! You've made them happy through your music today! I'm not the only one who's enjoying this ball because of you, mate!

TeoLeif

11-05-2012

Quote:
Rawr scooted his chair right next to Teo and patted him on the back. Hey, you've always made people happy! You've made them happy through your music today! I'm not the only one who's enjoying this ball because of you, mate!
Teo leans over to put one arm over Rawr's shoulders, the other onto his chest.

Okay, maybe you're right. Heh... but how you feel means more to me than the others.

Emperor Titus

11-05-2012

Nelson and Yoshi walk back to the Starlight Ball, discussing about the naval mission and Elic.

Nelson: I think you should do the mission, Yoshi. Take command of my fleet. They need good experience.
Yoshi: You sure? Yoshi never heard that from a battle hungry admiral. I thought you want to do the mission.
Nelson: I do. But...uhh...the fleet needs the feel for it. I already have plenty of that. Plus Elic will be coming back for you. The sea is where you're safe at, Yoshi. He can't get you there unless he wants to face an entire fleet commanded by a skilled undefeated admiral. He smiles at him with full confidence.
Yoshi: Thanks...hehehe...look at the sky.

The two arrive at the Ball, looking at the meteor showers still lighting up Bandle City.

The two separate. Yoshi sees Kennen and Poppy dancing slowly. Then he sees Teo and Rawr, romantically moving at their own slow beat. Then he looks at Yi-Sun Sin and his wife. The cosmic admiral thinks it's very romantic. He sits down at the table where Kennen and Poppy were and smiles as he drinks a glass of grape juice.

Nelson on the other hand has the complete opposite views. First of all, he abhors Kennen and Poppy. Then he looks at Teo and Rawr. Disguisting, he says in his mind. Those **** freaks... Then he looks at Yi-Sun Sin and Lu Zhi. At this point, Nelson starts to tear up a little. He knows of his disastrous marriage. However, he shakes it off and reverts to his jealous, vengeful state against love.

Rawrwott

11-05-2012

Quote:
Teo leans over to put one arm over Rawr's shoulders, the other onto his chest.

Okay, maybe you're right. Heh... but how you feel means more to me than the others.
Rawr puts his arm over Teo's shoulder and pats it.

Heh, that means a lot to me, Teo. I'm grateful, I really am.

Ask the Tempest

11-05-2012

((A sea kill, interesting...))

TeoLeif

11-05-2012

Quote:
Rawr puts his arm over Teo's shoulder and pats it.

Heh, that means a lot to me, Teo. I'm grateful, I really am.
Teo smiles again, leaning over more and hugging Rawr warmly.

I never did stop... loving you, you know. It's hard to stop. But I'm glad for that... because I would've missed a chance at having someone I can make happy, as well as be happy with.

Rawrwott

11-05-2012

Quote:
Teo smiles again, leaning over more and hugging Rawr warmly.

I never did stop... loving you, you know. It's hard to stop. But I'm glad for that... because I would've missed a chance at having someone I can make happy, as well as be happy with.
Rawr looks down at Teo and smiles, rubbing his headfur at the same time.

Heh, I'm just glad you've finally found your happiness. That's what's important to me. Out of curiosity, though... When didja start getting feelings for me?