A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

10-19-2012

The... dance?
Teo looks away in dismay.
I... doubt I'd get a date. Especially since... well... I'd only go with a guy.

TeoLeif

10-19-2012

((Have to go now, be back laterrr!!))

Emperor Titus

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
The... dance?
Teo looks away in dismay.
I... doubt I'd get a date. Especially since... well... I'd only go with a guy.
Yi still maintains a friendly face. The thought of Teo's love preferences doesn't phase him. To Yi, Teo is still a good friend.

Yi: Ah. Well I can count that there will be someone for you. So you say that you were in Ionia. I should have told you this but you passed out so...hahaha! I was born in Ionia as well!

TeoLeif

10-19-2012

Teo flicks an ear up, turning back to look at Yi. His expression wasn't any lighter, though he seemed interested in the statement.

I... don't need someone. I have myself and my instrument, and that's all I need.

He says this quickly and as sternly as he can, though it's obvious he was unsure of this statement.

So... you say you're from Ionia? What did you do there...?

Emperor Titus

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo flicks an ear up, turning back to look at Yi. His expression wasn't any lighter, though he seemed interested in the statement.

I... don't need someone. I have myself and my instrument, and that's all I need.

He says this quickly and as sternly as he can, though it's obvious he was unsure of this statement.

So... you say you're from Ionia? What did you do there...?
Yi: My childhood was from there. I can remember the fun times I had with my sister. She and I would tease each other but in the end, we still loved each other. Then I came to Bandle City and became an admiral.

Ask the Tempest

10-19-2012

._.
Preiz had somehow managed not to say anything during the talk.

TeoLeif

10-19-2012

Teo tilts his head to the floor and sighs.

That must have been nice, I guess.

Emperor Titus

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
._.
Preiz had somehow managed not to say anything during the talk.
Yi turns to Preiz.

Yi: The last time I visited Ionia, I went to my sister who had a good family. Runs a market and has two beautiful kids. Humans and yordles alike loved her. And I loved my sister the most. We had a celebration when she got the news that I am an admiral. Gosh it was a great time...that was the last time I saw her. He begins to shed a tear. Would...his voice starts to get weak...you not like it that you...sniff...would see someone you...sniff...love.

Ask the Tempest

10-19-2012

I know what its like to not see a loved one for awhile...

Emperor Titus

10-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
I know what its like to not see a loved one for awhile...
Yi: It's not...sniff...that...

He sighs and explains.

Yi: When the Noxians invaded Ionia, I resigned myself as admiral and served in the Ionian Navy...there I became an admiral too.

I would win battles but I was forced to...more tears roll down from his eyes...retreat...the Ionians were not organized...more land was given up...my victories mean NOTHING in the war!

Then the Noxians wanted me dead...they sent three fleets against me...three...then my sister's village was attacked...and then...and then...he broke down in tears.