Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeoLeif

10-18-2012

((No. He has a new outfit and the fire being pretty much ruined his fur. But yeah, just pretend he's unrecognizable. :L))

Elic Roland

10-18-2012

((Ok then. Would Preiz recognize him?))

Emperor Titus

10-18-2012

Quote:
TeoLeif:
((No. He has a new outfit and the fire being pretty much ruined his fur. But yeah, just pretend he's unrecognizable. :L))

Yi: You don't recognize him, umm....Yi looks at Teo with keen interest...fellow yordle? He seems to know you.

((Oh and several edits to the first page of this thread: Took out the Tempest Naval Base as a tourist attraction and added Benji's __ and __ bar to replace it.))

benjimenfire

10-18-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Yi looks at Benji. The only thing he can get out of is that he may be his close friend.

Yi: So. You might be his close friend? What is your name?

"I am benjimen ben to my freinds"
he looks at teo
"That means you"

TeoLeif

10-18-2012

Teo glances between the two, his breathing quickening and confusion in his eyes.
"I... I don't... I don't know. I don't remember him..."
((I think only a select few will recognize him, namely the champions or someone like Wiz, who senses his aura.))

TeoLeif

10-18-2012

((Added: Priez might recognize his music though.))

Emperor Titus

10-18-2012

Quote:
TeoLeif:
Teo glances between the two, his breathing quickening and confusion in his eyes.
"I... I don't... I don't know. I don't remember him..."
((I think only a select few will recognize him, namely the champions or someone like Wiz, who senses his aura.))

Yi Sun-Sin: I am Admiral Yi Sun-Sin and I work with Admirals Yoshi and Nelson in the Navy. And how do you know that you know...Yi doesn't know Teo very well...let's call him...uhhhh...John!

Elic Roland

10-18-2012

((He has good memory for music.))

TeoLeif

10-18-2012

Teo (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1818) looks up at the admiral, his voice uncertain.
"M-my name is Teo. And... I... I know that name. Yoshi."
((Added color photo))

Emperor Titus

10-18-2012

Quote:
TeoLeif:
Teo (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1818) looks up at the admiral, his voice uncertain.
"M-my name is Teo. And... I... I know that name. Yoshi."
((Added color photo))

Yi: How do you know Yoshi? You're his friend?