A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

10-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
((hey yoshi can we have a yordle ball?))
((Well since not many people want to scavenge to get one million, I think it's a good idea.))

benjimenfire

10-17-2012

((ok so should we start getting our dates? I meant dance ball by the way))

Emperor Titus

10-17-2012

Quote:
((ok so should we start getting our dates? I meant dance ball by the way))
((You do it! I have my own event and you should do yours as well!))

benjimenfire

10-17-2012

((you organize you being the top dog))

Emperor Titus

10-17-2012

Quote:
((you organize you being the top dog))
((Fine...the Fireworks Festival wasn't celebrated as much...hopefully you do it this time. But I'm putting you in charge of the festival! I'm only going to introduce it. Well, we gotta think of something together then! XD))

At the same time that was happening, Mayor Dennis Jadefellow has announced that he will be hosting a massive ball next weekend. This time it will be even more magical than ever because that is when the longest meteor shower in the history of the world will come back. Though he officially plans for the party to start next Saturday, many, if not all of the yordles are already beginning the party with star-themed dresses. Yoshi, hearing about the Starlight Ball, goes back to his flagship and puts on his special admiral's uniform. Instead of the usual white attire, the suit and everything is dark, with twinkling stars randomly placed around the uniform and outlying galaxies, comets, and planets as well. Being a cosmic bender, Yoshi is now ever more excited.

Mayor: You're not going to organize it?
Yoshi: You didn't hear me correctly. I want a co-curator. I can't do this by myself.
Mayor: What about Nelson?
Yoshi: He's the Chief Naval Executive Officer. I can't just make him work on it. Hey! How about Benji?
Mayor: Who?
Yoshi: Benji! The guy I told you about? And his fire demons and that invasion?
Mayor: Oh yeaa! I'll get him if you want!

TeoLeif

10-18-2012

Teo stares up at the entrance gate to Bandle, his face long and depressed. His instrument, now a piccolo, was dangling at his side. With a sigh, he enters the city and makes his way to the town square, where he sits at the fountains edge and plays some music. He can't help but hear some nearby yordles chattering about the upcoming ball and who they would be going with, a thought that only made Teo feel ever more lonely, his expression dimming and his music getting even sadder.

benjimenfire

10-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((Fine...the Fireworks Festival wasn't celebrated as much...hopefully you do it this time. But I'm putting you in charge of the festival! I'm only going to introduce it. Well, we gotta think of something together then! XD))

At the same time that was happening, Mayor Dennis Jadefellow has announced that he will be hosting a massive ball next weekend. This time it will be even more magical than ever because that is when the longest meteor shower in the history of the world will come back. Though he officially plans for the party to start next Saturday, many, if not all of the yordles are already beginning the party with star-themed dresses. Yoshi, hearing about the Starlight Ball, goes back to his flagship and puts on his special admiral's uniform. Instead of the usual white attire, the suit and everything is dark, with twinkling stars randomly placed around the uniform and outlying galaxies, comets, and planets as well. Being a cosmic bender, Yoshi is now ever more excited.

Mayor: You're not going to organize it?
Yoshi: You didn't hear me correctly. I want a co-curator. I can't do this by myself.
Mayor: What about Nelson?
Yoshi: He's the Chief Naval Executive Officer. I can't just make him work on it. Hey! How about Benji?
Mayor: Who?
Yoshi: Benji! The guy I told you about? And his fire demons and that invasion?
Mayor: Oh yeaa! I'll get him if you want!
((just like you yoshi))
Ben hands the invitations to the postal yordle
"I hope this works"

Tentorer

10-18-2012

((I just realized I don't have a date... Senior Prom all over again! XD))

Emperor Titus

10-18-2012

Yordle Postal Service

Quote:
((just like you yoshi))
Ben hands the invitations to the postal yordle
"I hope this works"
Yoshi finally finds Benji after hours of choosing his special admiral's uniform. Instead of the usual white attire, the suit and everything is dark, with twinkling stars randomly placed around the uniform and outlying galaxies, comets, and planets as well.

Yoshi: Hey! There you are! The mayor has put the both of us in charge and we need to plan out something!

Central Plaza
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo stares up at the entrance gate to Bandle, his face long and depressed. His instrument, now a piccolo, was dangling at his side. With a sigh, he enters the city and makes his way to the town square, where he sits at the fountains edge and plays some music. He can't help but hear some nearby yordles chattering about the upcoming ball and who they would be going with, a thought that only made Teo feel ever more lonely, his expression dimming and his music getting even sadder.
Yi Sun-Sin walks up to a sad yordle by the fountain. The Starlight Ball is coming up and why is he depressed? Something happened to him or he cannot get a date? He doesn't know. He approaches to Teo.

Yi: Now why the long face?

Wizerdlol

10-18-2012

((dun worry teo, ill fetch someone for ya))