A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zentorer View Post
Excellent idea! Would you like to be my head inventor?
I'm already working as an admiral.

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
((srry you want it gone ok))
it was as if the world stopped turning a portal opened and a figure step out there was a flash of light and the fire lord was gone his screams were on the wind the figure turned to yoshi
"We are sorry your people experienced this he will be banished for eternity because of his crimes"
If you're another invading creature, I suggest you turn around! I had enough dealing with cosmic forces!

((The invasion is a good idea but the thing is that you accelerated it too fast. Stories and anything random are generally gradual.))

Zentorer

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
I'm already working as an admiral.

If you're another invading creature, I suggest you turn around! I had enough dealing with cosmic forces!

((The invasion is a good idea but the thing is that you accelerated it too fast. Stories and anything random are generally gradual.))
I can change that with a thought..

Emperor Titus

10-14-2012

Quote:
I can change that with a thought..
No negotiations. I have a duty to serve.

Zentorer

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
No negotiations. I have a duty to serve.
What is a "negotiation"? I take what I please.

Emperor Titus

10-14-2012

Quote:
What is a "negotiation"? I take what I please.
Well then you're not getting anything from me, especially from a talented admiral.

benjimenfire

10-14-2012

"I am a represent the world of balance we are willing to rebuild your city"

Emperor Titus

10-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
"I am a represent the world of balance we are willing to rebuild your city"
Well the only thing needed to fix is uhh...Yoshi turns to look around around the smoldered Central Plaza and the rural areas of Bandle City...just the Central Plaza. The rest of Bandle City is surprisingly fine.

benjimenfire

10-14-2012

he waved his hand and the area seamed to reform
"As I said we apoligize the wounded and or dead have been healed Goodbye Yoshi may your powers serve you well"
another portal opened it sucked the demons into then the lone figure walked into it himself

Emperor Titus

10-15-2012

((OK so because things have happened that are not really what Bandle City is, I'm going to make the setting weeks after the fire monster invasion. I'm planning a fun type yordle contest. As for Veigar and his heist, it can begin here...so yea. I'm bringing back the "yordletasticity" in this thread!))

Yoshi leaves the Central Plaza, now done with the the series of invasions that happened.

Weeks after the fire monster invasion, Yi is already conducting his campaign against the pirate lord who has the nexus. So far, his campaign has done well. His plan to chase him to Ionia where their Navy will stop them is coming to fruition. Life have returned to Bandle City and it has become the usual atmosphere of fun and giggles.

Nothing has happened in the Navy so far. With so much money left in the naval deposit, both Yoshi and Nelson agreed to let go a few sum for a fun occasion. The event is simple yet childlike. A scavenger hunt.

Flyers that are already around the city:

READY TO HAVE FUN?

BANDLE CITY IS HOSTING A MASSIVE SCAVENGER CONTEST!

FIRST ONE TO FIND ALL EIGHT ITEMS AND BRINGS IT BACK TO YOSHI'S FLAGSHIP WINS A MILLION GOLD!

EVENT STARTS IN TWO DAYS

Yoshi gets to hide all the eight items that is on his list: Yoshi's conductor's wand, Tristana's stolen rocket launcher, a Kog'Maw plush toy signed by Ryze, Kennen's sterile shuriken, a hydrangea inside a plastic Demacian jar with the royal seal in it, a couple of wings from a statue of a yordle angel, a tombstone that says "Bartholomew Dias", and one of Ashe's arrows.

Simple enough, hard to place them...Yoshi says.

Tentorer

10-15-2012

Rothus looks at a poster. "Meh.." Looks it over again, eyes widening at the reward. "This might be fun actually."