A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Tempest

10-13-2012

OK!

Emperor Titus

10-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo shakes his head, but can't help but blush and smile as he runs towards the leader of the fire beings.

Whatever, let's just take this guy down!
Yi: Teo! He holds his shoulders, afraid that he might be killed. I may not know you very well but you might die. It seems that you're a friend with Kennen and...I can't afford to lose civilian lives, especially sword swinging happy civilians. Teo. He looks at him. How well can you fight?

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Abandoning the Yordle, Rothus charges towards the battlefield.

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Teo looks back and winks at Yi.

I've had my due of battles. Some fire demon isn't going to stop me after what I've been through.

Emperor Titus

10-13-2012

Quote:
Teo looks back and winks at Yi.

I've had my due of battles. Some fire demon isn't going to stop me after what I've been through.
Yi (smiling): Good person! But just fighting it all out isn't going to do it! Look...before we go into combat, you and Kennen should know the plans. The generals and admirals are doing it already and you should take part!

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-13-2012

((Well now i go to sleep))

TeoLeif

10-13-2012

Teo, now a fair distance away with Kennen, shouts back.

We'll keep it distracted! You focus on figuring out it's weakness and tell us where to bring it!

Ebonmaw Dragon

10-13-2012

Quote:

We'll keep it distracted! You focus on figuring out it's weakness and tell us where to bring it!
((The dragon is already fighting with the leader, so he is very distracted))

Tentorer

10-13-2012

Rothus resists his urge to kill the dragon as he targets the leader. "I never thought I'd be fighting along your kind wyrm. He shouts up to the dragon.

Emperor Titus

10-13-2012

Quote:

Wait! Yi shouts from the distance. He can't tell the plans out loud otherwise the enemy flaming monsters will find out. Then he notices that Teo has a Ionian flute. Being a born-Ionian himeslf, he grabs his own flute and starts playing it. It should telepathically tell the plans to both Kennen and Teo.

Yi (telepathically): The army is positioning itself to surround Bandle City. The portals are very near to the Central Plaza and so has been the fighting. That means that much of Bandle City is still safe.

The Grand Fleet has recently sailed out and has commenced bombardment so be careful.

Your part in this is to draw all of the monsters into the middle of the city! Then we can force a siege warfare in which they can't win! Also! Yoshi knows his part! Protect him because he's going to destabilize all the portals!