A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

10-07-2012

((Eh... I would have posted earlier, but school does not exactly allow posting that much. Writing something up now.))

Tjihyana

10-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
I... I see... Wiz sighed. He was trying to find out why he had these visions, though Mira's answer didn't help much... But then, something struck him

Are there... clouds in the glade...?

Nym tilted her head at the question, then starts to jog her memory to see if she remembers...
Mira shrugs while they move, giggling and smiling still.
"Thaaaat's a good question... Tyr! We should visit the Glade sometiiiiime."

Tyr smirks slightly and nods, saying something straight into Mira's mind.
Mira blinks at whatever she hears, turning to look at Tyr surprised.

"Tyyyyr! That's awfuuuuul. Tihiihih."

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjihyana View Post
Mira shrugs while they move, giggling and smiling still.
"Thaaaat's a good question... Tyr! We should visit the Glade sometiiiiime."

Tyr smirks slightly and nods, saying something straight into Mira's mind.
Mira blinks at whatever she hears, turning to look at Tyr surprised.

"Tyyyyr! That's awfuuuuul. Tihiihih."
Wiz blinks in Mira's reaction. He certainly didn't expect it...

You... never been to... the glade...?

Nym gave up and sighed, flying and sitting on Wiz's shoulder. She lies down and stares at the sky, thinking about her home

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz blinks in Mira's reaction. He certainly didn't expect it...

You... never been to... the glade...?

Nym gave up and sighed, flying and sitting on Wiz's shoulder. She lies down and stares at the sky, thinking about her home
"Noooope, sure haven't. Lulu opened a poooortal there to bring Tyr to me, but thaaat's all I've seen of it. Tihihiih. I've heeeeeard some thing of the plaaace."

Tyr suddenly turns to look at Mira, grinning at her and sending a message that makes Mira suddenly stop and turn to look at the pixie.

"TYR! Thaaaat's not nice! Don't saaaaaay that kind of stuff...."
She then continues skipping on, shaking her head.

((Tyr is a weird weird pixie ;D ))

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Ok.....

Wiz then crossed his arms and looked down in thinking. Mira never been to the glade, and mostly possible she never seen it. But why is it, him, an electric yordle could...

The clouds wispered to him, wondering why he hasn't spoken to them this long. Wiz held up his hand, sending electricty to the sky, but not enough to be shown to normal people.

Could it be... no... it can't...

Wiz shook his head, then asks Tyr, how long do you think it would take till we get to Lulu's...

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

Mira keeps on skipping forward, smiling and giggling without the slightest care in her mind.

Tyr turns to looks at Wiz at his question, pondering for a moment.
"This could take a slight bit of time, Lulu is not allowed near Bandle City anymore, so her house is a bit further away.

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Wiz sighed. He was still thinking what to say to Lulu. He was hoping Mira could help him say what he needs to without saying unnecessary garbage how he usually does, but Mira doesn't seem to be so... trust worthy anymore...

Nym giggles, then yawns. She once again fell asleep on Wiz's shoulder, soft purring can be heard from her... Wiz senses Nym asleep, and sighs. He suddenly felt a bit sad, then looks at Tyr

Tyr... how can I... protect her...

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

Tyr looks at Wiz, shaking his head.
"Nym should not need any protection if you ask me. She should be more than capable of protecting herself."

Mira suddenly stops and turns around to look at Wiz and Tyr, tilting her head.

"Whaaaaat are you two taaaaalking about? Oh? Ooooooh..."
It would seem that Tyr answered Mira, even though no one in the immediate area heard a thing.

Wizerdlol

10-08-2012

Wiz sighs again. The same answer Teo gave him. He knew Nym had powers of her own, of capabilities within magic of the glade. But he wished he could do something for her, instead of just her doing things for him...

Nym continued sleeping on Wiz's shoulder, her breathe soft and quiet. She would sometimes twist and turn, causing Wiz to have to take extra care while walking... Wiz continued to talk to Nym, it was interesting to talk to the Pixies, their auras are always so filled with life, unlike some of the darker sides of the human and yordle race...

You really like Nym, don't you...

Tjihyana

10-08-2012

((Unfortunately, I am forced to leave the wondrous world of the internet for the night. Will post a response when I next am able to do so. ))