A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
((Meanwhile at the Mothership *cough* *cough*))
((dat was wht i was thinking XD))

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
((Coffee you say why not.......JK!))

"ARE YOU BLIND SUMMONER! THIS IS THE SYMBOL! OF BANDLE CITY! STEAL THIS AND CHOAS WILL COMMUNE WITH DISUNITEDLY WILL FOLLOW! ITS NOT THE STRUCTURE I WANT ITS WHAT IT FOLLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Duncan put on your armor and cannon keep him busy while I teleport this away!"

Duncan put on his hextech armor and Veigar starts attaching a device on the mothership
((I just found out about the profile galore, im writing it now, soz kinda new here
OK done, here you go))

Huh, I never thought of that... Wiz thought to himself dumbly

Slowly, he charges his metal claws, thunder from the sky striking it, giving it extra power. Wizerdlol dashes forward, screaming as he does, preparing to strike the mechanical beast

Thinking to himself Lets see if being a summoner for so long dulled my senses...

PuniMage

09-09-2012

While Veigar was setting the device on the Mothership
Duncan will stall till his done
Duncan shots a power shot with his hex tech cannon on this armor at Wiz.

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
Moving with agility, Wiz narrowly dodged the hex tech shot, seeing as the machiene requires more time to charge up another shot, Wiz charged straight past him, and started ripping through the protective field

STOP THIS MADNESS VEIGAR! This is your home, OUR home! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CAUSE CHAOS HERE? WHAT HAVE THEY EVER DONE TO YOU!

((Im assuming that the summoners couldn't read lores XD))

Emperor Titus

09-09-2012

Quote:

Meanwhile at the Harbor

The Grand Fleet of the Bandle City Navy monitors the Teemo Docks for any suspicious pirate activity. Captain Evan Soltise is the commander of Admiral Yoshi's flagship, the Starlight. He sees a disturbance in the Mothership, looking through a telescope.

Evan Solstise: Lieutenant!
Lieutenant: Yes sir.
Evan Solstise: Where is the admiral?
Lieutenant: He is at the Central Plaza sir.
Evan Solstise: Find him there. There's something weird going on at the Mothership.

The Lieutenant salutes him and using the lifeboat, he pulls himself down to row back to shore. Captain Solstise monitors the situation.

PuniMage

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Moving with agility, Wiz narrowly dodged the hex tech shot, seeing as the machiene requires more time to charge up another shot, Wiz charged straight past him, and started ripping through the protective field

STOP THIS MADNESS VEIGAR! This is your home, OUR home! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO CAUSE CHAOS HERE? WHAT HAVE THEY EVER DONE TO YOU!

(( 1. Duncan is alive voidling not a machine thats just a cannon O.o 2. I didn't put a protective barrier o.O))

Veigar turns around seeing Wiz cutting well air...and responds

"THIS WAS MY HOME! MY NEW HOME IS MY SECRET LAIR IN A UNKNOWN LOCATION AND WHY I WANT TO START CHOAS?! ITS ALL PART OF MY PLAN TO LIBERATE VALORAN OF CITY STATES!!!"

Veigar then sends a baleful strike and a dark matter at Wiz

PuniMage

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Meanwhile at the Harbor

The Grand Fleet of the Bandle City Navy monitors the Teemo Docks for any suspicious pirate activity. Captain Evan Soltise is the commander of Admiral Yoshi's flagship, the Starlight. He sees a disturbance in the Mothership, looking through a telescope.

Evan Solstise: Lieutenant!
Lieutenant: Yes sir.
Evan Solstise: Where is the admiral?
Lieutenant: He is at the Central Plaza sir.
Evan Solstise: Find him there. There's something weird going on at the Mothership.

The Lieutenant salutes him and using the lifeboat, he pulls himself down to row back to shore. Captain Solstise monitors the situation.
((Maybe i should have bugged the port but all well))

CoreOfBandleCity

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post

After some time, Core made it to the mothership. He heard some commotion, and immediately went to investigate. He heard someone yell at Veigar, about Bandle being his home. Without hesitation, Core entered the area.

"What the hell is going on?!"

[[Don't mind me dropping in...the rp moves too fast for me to keep up.]]

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
Mothership

"Frank" rips his disguise to reveal his Veigar!
Veigar summons his voidling Duncan
"OH ITS YOU! FROM EARLIER YOU SHOULD HAVE BUGGER OFF BUT NO!!!!!"
Veigar blasts Wiz with a dark matter
"NOW TIME TO KICK THIS PLAN TO HIGH GEAR!"
Veigar active all his bugs causing dark barriers blocking the way out for the areas he target.
"NOW WITH ALL THE YORDLE CHAMPIONS BUSY THE MOTHERSHIP IS MINE!"
((I thought u said that the bugs caused dark barriers...))

Seeing veigar casting more spells against him, Wiz decides to move onto retreat, immediatly transforming into lightning and dashing straight past any of his attacks, although now he is unable to attack, transforming back to his solid state, Wizerdlol once again charges at veigar, trying to destroy the device on the mothership, though forgetting that the Voidling has a cannon charging up

((Edit: Sure, though i'm not sure what you can do, just find anywhere to squeeze into the battle core))

benjimenfire

09-09-2012

ben charges into the mothership and tackles duncan breaking the cannon