A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
((I felt this is out of character for you and I will do something out of character for me))
In The Hospital

Duncan jump through a mini black hole that he created in the room with Wiz, Teo and Rumble

"Oh no Sir Teo....Hmm Don't Worry I Got This."

Duncan pulls out a health potion and uses his telekinetic powers to open Teo mouth and place pour the potion in him entering the body healing damage from the gunshot made by Rumble
((First Veigar help bandle to destroy the noxian ships and now Duncan heal Teo... THIS IS MADNESS!!!... Also someone (Yoshi's Marines or someone else) can carry Miez to the Hospital?))

Ask The Ebil

09-26-2012

((Duncan have a mind of his own Veigar isn't doing anything.))

TeoLeif

09-26-2012

((Kinda waiting for Wiz on this...))

Teo is unable to swallow the potion properly, though the bleeding lessens. He still had a hole in his back, the flesh charred and blood oozing out.

TwoWeirdYordles

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Ebil View Post
((Duncan have a mind of his own Veigar isn't doing anything.))
((the Storm of dark meteors who mysteriously changed his position to damage the Noxian ships))

Ask The Ebil

09-26-2012

((Veigar hates the Noxions more then Yordles. Bandle City will be easier to take down then Noxus So helping kill a rouge fleet Bandle City gets more powerful. Veigar comes at full power and army takes Bandle then starts a chain of events causing Veigar to become Evil Overlord.))

Ask The Ebil

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
((Kinda waiting for Wiz on this...))

Teo is unable to swallow the potion properly, though the bleeding lessens. He still had a hole in his back, the flesh charred and blood oozing out.
((Bloody Hell it seems you really want to die))

Duncan seeing Teo failed to swallow the potion opens the door yells
"I need assistance here We got a gunshot victim!!!!!"
Then Duncan leaves the room with a black hole and also had alerted the doctors something was wrong at Teo's room

((I'm going to leave it to that later the doctors will come and hopefully save you from death..))

TeoLeif

09-26-2012

((I don't WANT to die... but I don't want to be super OP about this. I'm sure, in a hospital and all, it's very likely a gunshot will be hear, Rumble would be apprehended, and Teo would be treated, HOWEVER Wiz would DEFINITELY respond in some way, which is why I'm waiting.))

Ask The Ebil

09-26-2012

((Alright then gl then.))

Wizerdlol

09-26-2012

((DOHNUTS are COOL))

Wiz looked at rumble walking out of the room. He certainly didn't expect it, and was shocked when he saw Duncan and Teo's body.

Nym! wake up! Wiz shook his head, forcing the Pixie to awaken

... Nym rubbed her eyes, and looked at Teo.

Teo! She hops off Wiz's forehead and flys straight to Teo's wounds, starting to help Duncan heal

What... did Rumble have against him...

Ask The Ebil

09-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((DOHNUTS are COOL))

Wiz looked at rumble walking out of the room. He certainly didn't expect it, and was shocked when he saw Duncan and Teo's body.

Nym! wake up! Wiz shook his head, forcing the Pixie to awaken

... Nym rubbed her eyes, and looked at Teo.

Teo! She hops off Wiz's forehead and flys straight to Teo's wounds, starting to help Duncan heal

What... did Rumble have against him...
((Wrong he failed then left the room))