A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Summoner Yordle Wiz smiled, thinking to himself Finally, I found him, theres no time left, I have to find him

Ahh, interesting. I never expected anyone else to know of veigar, and to have even seen him without his hat... Do you have any whereabouts of him? I must speak to him desperatly, and... what is the pink voidling you are speaking off...
The Green Yordle: "If Veigar is disguised, plan to do something."
The Gray Yordle: "Like steal the Mothership..."
The Black Yordle: "But we have no idea where is him... and i dont care... the voidling is called "Duncan""
The Gray Yordle: "Can i ask your name?"

PuniMage

09-09-2012

MotherShip

"Frank" test all his bugs to see if their working or not and now his plan will start soon

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
The Green Yordle: "If Veigar is disguised, plan to do something."
The Gray Yordle: "Like steal the Mothership..."
The Black Yordle: "But we have no idea where is him... and i dont care... the voidling is called "Duncan""
The Gray Yordle: "Can i ask your name?"

Steal the... What use would the mothership have that the yordle must steal it...

Thinking for a while, Summoner Wiz changed his plans

my name is Wizerdlol. Its a pleasure to met you, mr... Anways, take me to the mothership, perhaps he would be there. And, please tell me more about the voidling, but we must hurry, before he gets there first, I must speak to him at once.

((PUNI, DUN START THE PLAN, I GOTTA SPEAK WITH YOU YOUR IN TROUBLE YOUNG MAN!))

PuniMage

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizerdlol View Post
steal the... What use would the mothership have that the yordle must steal it...

thinking for a while, summoner wiz changed his plans

my name is wizerdlol. Its a pleasure to met you, mr... Anways, take me to the mothership, perhaps he would be there. And, please tell me more about the voidling, but we must hurry, before he gets there first, i must speak to him at once.

((puni, dun start the plan, i gotta speak with you your in trouble young man!))
((how so?))

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
((how so?))
((The league sent me, anyways i dunno wht ur planning, but dun start yet, wait till the timing is rite, if ya catch ma drift :P
me n Ebonmaw Dragon is comin, dun start till i talk to you, i wanna make this tense :P
PS if you thought by in trouble u mean u did something wrong in the forums, nothing like tht, ur doing amazing, but I wanna make this fun, you'll see when i get to u in the story))

Ask the Megling

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi appears again. His subordinates from the Navy are taking care of the drafting. He gets near to Lulu, who now looks fine, with a manila folder with papers on his left hand.

Ah! Lulu! I'll tell you something about the house!

Then he sees the mayor of Bandle City.

Yoshi: Mayor, what are you doing here?
Mayor: Lulu threatened me and now I'm trying to sell the house. It looks like it belongs to Tristana.
Yoshi: I got the papers. I'll tell her.

Turns to Lulu.

Well, let me explain. Hundreds of years ago, your father owns the house. When he died, on his will, it states that the house would be under the ownership of his business partner, Nicholas...

He pauses for a moment.

...the great great great great grandfather of Tristana.

Then Yoshi hands out his father's will to Lulu showing Nicholas' name. Then he gives her the family tree of the Megling Gunner.
((Sorry if it sounds like I'm picking apart your post for no real reason, but why would Tristy live in her parents home? Wouldn't she have moved out to live on her own?))

PuniMage

09-09-2012

MotherShip

"Frank" is holding a summoning crystal to summon his faithful butler Duncan

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

((soz abt tht, i thought u left XD))

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Steal the... What use would the mothership have that the yordle must steal it...

Thinking for a while, Summoner Wiz changed his plans

my name is Wizerdlol. Its a pleasure to met you, mr... Anways, take me to the mothership, perhaps he would be there. And, please tell me more about the voidling, but we must hurry, before he gets there first, I must speak to him at once.
The Gray Yordle: "OK, my name is Miez, the green yordle is Drelot and the angry yordle is...."
The Black Yordle: "He don't ask my name..."
The Gray Yordle: "But...Ok...Mr. Angry Yordle..."

The yordle guide the group toward the Mothership

The Black Yordle: "Well Duncan is the assistant of Veigar, a pink Voidling... but his blood is purple like a normal voidling, Veigar found him in the Lair of Malzahar, Veigar experiment with him... can talk... and has a Hextech Cannon."

Then they arrive there and start the other post... (Wiz delete your post and post again lol)

benjimenfire

09-09-2012

walks up to yoshi
we have a BIG problem