A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-25-2012

At The Hospital

Wiz was immediatly sent to the emergency room. The internal organs were unharmed, though they seem to be functioning slower than usual. Because of his scars, his skin is very delicate, and so they can burst open easily. They could not do anything but put substances and wrapping his entire body to stop the bleeding. After several hours of being wrapped up, Wiz's body stopps bleeding. A mountain of red soaked bandadges are at the corner of the room while Wiz was sent to Teo's room. Sound asleep.

Elic Roland

09-25-2012

At The Hospital
the doctors were able to take the wood out of preiz's shoulder, and he is now sound asleep on a hospital bed.

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

The Hospital: Teo and Wiz's room.

The arrival of someone knew awoke Teo. The doctors paid him no mind as the prepped his new roommate for his stay, so he watched as intently as he could. His eyesight was okay, for his condition, and his breathing was still shallow, though he was still unable to move any part of his body save his head. At first he didn't recognize the other yordle, but one could swear his eyes lit up slightly from the sight. Tears formed in his eyes as a realization came to him.

"W...w.........Wiz.....?"

Wizerdlol

09-25-2012

Wiz opened his eyes, though they seem to lose focus. At first, Wiz didn't seem to have any reaction, any thought... He just stared at the roof of the room, his face emotionless. Then, he spoke...

The clouds... where are they...

Then Wiz regains his senses, slightly coughing. He realises that he is completely wrapped up, and doesn't notice Teo. He looked at his arm, which didn't have his claws, so they were handless...

Oh... dear...

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Tears rolled down Teo's cheeks as he sniffled and stared at his friend. His voice would probably be barely audible, but when he hears Wizerd's words he assumes they were for Teo himself.

...I...I.......I..I'm sorry W-wiz... I'm sorry... I'm....s-sorry........

Wizerdlol

09-25-2012

Wiz then notices Teo. Shocked, he tried to turn his head, but ended up causing more pain to his neck.

Ah... Ahh.... Teo... I didn't notice you... Wiz couldn't look at Teo, but was able to sense his aura... though Teo's aura's natural madness didn't really help him

It's... not your fault to be honest. I just overdid my body... a little... What you did to me was proberly not even here anymore... hehe... Wiz was talking to scratches on his claw, which is not connected anymore. Then Wiz reminded himself of something, then he felt extremely frightened to face Teo... or her...

Umm... Teo... there something.... I...

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Teo cried, forced to close his eyes. He softly shook his head. His aura was probably less chaotic, because the Glade magic inside was gone and Forza was forced into slumber from the overuse of his energy to keep Teo alive. Nym was asleep inside of his pouch, now a simple traveling companion. Still, he cried just the same, feeling very sad and sorry for all he'd done.

It's... it's not that... Wiz....... I... I'm sorry for.... for dumping my problems on you... for forcing you to take N-Nym with you... f-for.... for..... for l-liking you as more than a friend....... I'm so sorry.........

Wizerdlol

09-25-2012

Wiz immediatly shuddered hearing Teo's words. He gritted his teeth, and looked as far away from Teo's aura as possible

Teo... there something...

Wiz wanted to tear, though his body wasn't capable of that

I... don't think I... should have...

Wiz closed his eyes, cursing himself for being so weak

I... won't take Nym...

TeoLeif

09-25-2012

Teo blinks at the words and nods.

I know... I... understand, W-wiz....

He turns his head back to look at the ceiling, sniffling and his crying temporarily stopping. He starts to think to himself...
"He hates me... he has every right to hate me.... I'm such a screw up... why do I have to be like this? Why do I have to like guys so much...? Why... why does everyone hate me....?"

...I'm such an idiot...

The last words he mumbles out loud before his crying makes it impossible to speak properly.

Wizerdlol

09-25-2012

Wiz tightened his eyes. He felt horrible, he felt like he is betraying a friend. Wiz wispers

I... I'm sorry... It's just that... I don't know if I have the power to keep her... without having to leave her too... I don't want to break her heart twice...

B... Besides... She can always... live on her own... right...? She doesn't need... a host... Or... Wiz felt like puking, which stopped his words...

((your reaction was... more accept than I thought...))