A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PuniMage View Post
"Frank" was alerted at the yordle asking directions then turned and responded, "Can you leave me I have important business to attend to so can you bugger off!!"

Then "Frank" continues his track to the commando academy
Frowning at this yordle's manners, he eyed him suspiciously, but currently having more important matters to attend to, he decides to move keep going

Lots of strange yordles appearing these past few years I wern't around... But that yordle's aura... could it be...

Wiz closed his eyes to consider the posibilities, but shook his head

It can't be, or the aura would be stronger, and much much darker... The league has said it wouldn't be this simple and weak...

And Wiz kept walking, trying to find his way to the commando academy

Emperor Titus

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post
nooo, I dont MIND at AAAALLL!!!

Lulu skips inside Bandle City. After a few hours of talking, or threatening, the Mayor, The pair finally stands in front of Lulu's old home

...well THIS is gonna BE a PROBLEM!!

The house very much exists and is good condition, as if someone's been living in it already. The door has writing on it that reads: "Soldier of the Megling Commandos: Tristana"

Yoshi appears again. His subordinates from the Navy are taking care of the drafting. He gets near to Lulu, who now looks fine, with a manila folder with papers on his left hand.

Ah! Lulu! I'll tell you something about the house!

Then he sees the mayor of Bandle City.

Yoshi: Mayor, what are you doing here?
Mayor: Lulu threatened me and now I'm trying to sell the house. It looks like it belongs to Tristana.
Yoshi: I got the papers. I'll tell her.

Turns to Lulu.

Well, let me explain. Hundreds of years ago, your father owns the house. When he died, on his will, it states that the house would be under the ownership of his business partner, Nicholas...

He pauses for a moment.

...the great great great great grandfather of Tristana.

Then Yoshi hands out his father's will to Lulu showing Nicholas' name. Then he gives her the family tree of the Megling Gunner.

PuniMage

09-09-2012

Commando Academy

"Frank" found the road to the academy planted a bug in a bush near the base and now "Frank" heads to the Mothership.

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-09-2012

The three weird yordles keep walking around the city, after a while the Black yordle see "the summoner"

The Black Yordle: "Excellent that guy again"
The Green Yordle: "Just ignore him"

The Gray Yordle go to talk with the summoner wiz

The Gray Yordle: "Hello again!"

The Black Yordle sighs

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

((Whoops!
Wait, editing now))

Summoner Wiz looked at the gray yordle.

Thinking to himself It's them... Perfect

Hey, could you guys lead me to the commando academy, and on the way

Wiz narrowed his eyes

And mabye I can ask you some questions, surly you wont mind?

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Hey, could you guys lead me to the commando academy, and on the way
The Gray Yordle: "OF COURSE, I HAVE A MAP"

The other 2 yordles just *facepalm*, then the Gray yordle lead them to the commando academy.

Quote:
Wiz narrowed his eyes

And mabye I can ask you some questions, surly you wont mind?
The Gray Yordle: "Yes, What kind of Questions?"

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
The Gray Yordle: "OF COURSE, I HAVE A MAP"

The other 2 yordles just *facepalm*, then the Gray yordle lead them to the commando academy.

The Gray Yordle: "Yes, What kind of Questions?"

So... I heard you are from Zaun, surly very far from where you came from. You... must know alot of people around here. Have you seen a particular yordle like this?

Holds up a picture, in it was veigar, without his hat, so his face was completely revealed

Hes... a friend of mine, and I heard he would be coming here. Perhaps you would know where he is?

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-09-2012

Quote:
So... I heard you are from Zaun, surly very far from where you came from. You... must know alot of people around here. Have you seen a particular yordle like this?

Holds up a picture, in it was veigar, without his hat, so his face was completely revealed

Hes... a friend of mine, and I heard he would be coming here. Perhaps you would know where he is?
The Black Yordle chuckle a bit then he answer "We saw Veigar in disguise if that is your question HAHAHA"
The Gray Yordle: "That is Veigar? how you know?"
The Black Yordle: "Because i know..."
The Gray Yordle: "Wow i never seen Veigar without the hat, He is your friend??"
The Black Yordle: "Weird... i was sure he has no friends... exept for that pink voidling"

Wizerdlol

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
The Black Yordle chuckle a bit then he answer "We saw Veigar in disguise if that is your question HAHAHA"
The Gray Yordle: "That is Veigar? how you know?"
The Black Yordle: "Because i know..."
The Gray Yordle: "Wow i never seen Veigar without the hat, He is your friend??"
The Black Yordle: "Weird... i was sure he has no friends... exept for that pink voidling"
Summoner Yordle Wiz smiled coldly, thinking to himself Finally, I found him, theres no time left, I have to find him

Ahh, interesting. I never expected anyone else to know of veigar, and to have even seen him without his hat... Do you have any whereabouts of him? I must speak to him desperatly, and... what is the pink voidling you are speaking off...

PuniMage

09-09-2012

MotherShip

"Frank" looks at the structure rubbing his hands and sits a bench near by it running through his plan