A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wizerdlol

09-19-2012

((umm... what is it... lol))

Emperor Titus

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((umm... what is it... lol))
((I explained it to Nelson at somewhere in the 100 post mark or something! Anyways, night...lol))

TwoWeirdYordles

09-19-2012

Drelot enters to the Yoshi's cabin through the window and look at Wizerd

"Why you call?"

Wizerdlol

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoWeirdYordles View Post
Drelot enters to the Yoshi's cabin through the window and look at Wizerd

"Why you call?"
Wiz kept his claw up, and looks at Drelot, then he ushes at the documents on the table

Look at this Drelot...

((i read tht, but i still dun get it... drelot, explain after u read the documents lol))

TwoWeirdYordles

09-19-2012

Quote:
Wiz kept his claw up, and looks at Drelot, then he ushes at the documents on the table

Look at this Drelot...
Drelot look at the documents confused
"Pretty pictures... So?"

Quote:
((i read tht, but i still dun get it... drelot, explain after u read the documents lol))
((LOOOOOOOL, I LAUGHED SO HARD, Drelot can't read))

Wizerdlol

09-19-2012

Quote:
Drelot look at the documents confused
"Pretty pictures... So?"

((LOOOOOOOL, I LAUGHED SO HARD, Drelot can't read))
(("-_-"))

Wiz stared at Drelot.

Umm... Drelot... Wiz sighed Never mind... Wiz looked back at the documents, still shocked from what Yoshi has planned all this time

((WTF DID YOSHI PLAN OMG))

TwoWeirdYordles

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Yoshi: Slight change of plans. You will have to take command of the Home Fleet. Benji is not here to help.
Nelson: Hmm...yes sir. And you know what to do with the Grand Fleet.
Yoshi: Obviously. The entire plan is to ensure that Bandle City becomes a naval superpower.
Nelson: For that, we need to have the Noxian admiral Charles Dodanna to start the naval insurgency.
Yoshi: He cannot do that unless we destroy the Noxian Fourth Fleet...their magnum opus as they call it.
Nelson: They have 51 ships in that fleet. The largest in its kind.
Yoshi: Yes but they are so separated from each other into 3 groups of 17 that they cannot support each other if one of the squadrons is under attack.
Nelson: I just want to know. How does it accomplish again?
Yoshi: Many things. First things first, starting with the treasury. The total amount of money Noxus has is split between the Army and the Navy. And the Fourth Fleet has half of the treasury. Destroy it and loot it. The second thing is that it can promote piracy into the area, disrupting trade and the Noxian economy. The third thing is that much of the Navy that is keeping watch against Ionia will be peeling off to fight off the pirates. Which will be enough for Dodanna to start the insurgency and civil war. This will result in Noxus falling into a state of recession. And the reward: Bandle City becomes a naval superpower...Noxus will soon rely on us yordles to protect us!
Nelson: Let Noxus fall...
Yoshi: And the yordles will rise.
((Seems like an indirect attack to Noxus))

Iron Ambássador

09-19-2012

((As I've mentioned before, I'm doing this from Finland. My time zones make it really hard to post at the same time as you do here due to having to also focus on school. You just gotta bear with me and be patient.))

Blomgrun's smithy

Hearing the noise coming from the main room of the living quarters, Poppy raises an eyebrow. She drops the metal plate she is working on in the trough and moves over to the door at the side of the smithy. She opens it and looks inside to find the mayor trying to sneak through the house. She slams Whomper into the ground with a fair bit of strength.
"What might you be doing here mayor? I do hope you plan on paying for whatever you broke. It would be a shame for me to mix you up with some sort of criminal breaking into my father's house hmm?"

She was joking, but her tone did not tell anything. Her face was completely serious as usual, making it very much seem like she was serious with that claim. She leans against the door frame and crosses her arms, Whomper lying against her shoulder quite casually.

TwoWeirdYordles

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iron ambássador View Post
SHE WAS JOKING
((jokes? Poppy know any jokes?))

Wizerdlol

09-19-2012

Quote:
((Seems like an indirect attack to Noxus))
((ahh, as expected from the twowierdyordles, that (()) dude must be greg XD
Hey poppy, lol, i guess 1 post per day to chat with is still better than nothin :P))