A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Ebil

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
((lol The Yordle Festival can happen this Friday. It depends on the RP time here. ))
((Right...))

"Veigar" wants to wait for the festival so he can see if he can make it more "interesting", but for now he is in a yordle hotel waiting for that day to arrival

Emperor Titus

09-19-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz sighed, it didn't go as he expected, but he could'nt hold it any longer.

Wiz looked straight at Yoshi, his red eyes glowing brightly under his hood. Wiz pointed his charged claw at Yoshi, crackling sounds came from the electricity.

Look Yoshi, I am sent by the league to investigate this

Search And Destroy

Now tell me what you are up to, or i'm going to have to force you to stop until we can make sure this isn't some sort of... raid party...

At the same time, Wiz sends a signal to the clouds, telling Drelot the situation
The...the...League? What...

Yoshi cannot believe it. The League might have known about the Noxian Fourth Fleet...

What...do they know? He is shaky.

Wizerdlol

09-19-2012

Quote:
The...the...League? What...

Yoshi cannot believe it. The League might have known about the Noxian Fourth Fleet...

What...do they know? He is shaky.
Wiz kept his claw high.

Why would you think I would tell you Yoshi, while you arn't telling me anything

Emperor Titus

09-19-2012

Quote:
Wiz kept his claw high.

Why would you think I would tell you Yoshi, while you arn't telling me anything
I'm a military admiral! You should explain it to me!

((And guys...I need Lulu and Poppy to respond...Bandle City is getting lonely...))

Ask The Ebil

09-19-2012

Quote:
((And guys...I need Lulu and Poppy to respond...Bandle City is getting lonely...))
((Don't worry when the event happens this place will be booming...I'm also considering just making a OC now..))

Wizerdlol

09-19-2012

Quote:
I'm a military admiral! You should explain it to me!

Wiz sighs, he looks at Yoshi with disappointment. He wanted to trust Yoshi, but in the current situation its almost impossible...

Look Yoshi, i'll give you one last chance Sparks emitted from Wiz's claws Either you tell me what you are up to, and if it's something very important I wont tell anyone else nor would I disrupt you, but if you refuse to tell me further, i'll just stop you completely.

Wiz now concentrated at Yoshi's aura, if he was to lie, Wiz would immediatly sense it...

TwoWeirdYordles

09-19-2012

Quote:
Wiz sends a signal to the clouds, telling Drelot the situation
Drelot hear the call and transform into his normal form(winged yordle with horns)

Miez: "What are you doing?"
Drelot: "Stay here, Wizerd call me"
Miez sighs
Miez: "OK... do not be late"

Drelot jump out of the BCN Temeraire and fly towards BCN Starlight

Emperor Titus

09-19-2012

Quote:
Wiz sighs, he looks at Yoshi with disappointment. He wanted to trust Yoshi, but in the current situation its almost impossible...

Look Yoshi, i'll give you one last chance Sparks emitted from Wiz's claws Either you tell me what you are up to, and if it's something very important I wont tell anyone else nor would I disrupt you, but if you refuse to tell me further, i'll just stop you completely.

Wiz now concentrated at Yoshi's aura, if he was to lie, Wiz would immediatly sense it...

Yoshi thought of every scenario.

Scenario 1) Yoshi kills Wizerd. The League would pose imposing sanctions against Bandle City. The prestige would be lowered and Yoshi would be branded as a murderer.

Scenario 2) Wizerd kills Yoshi. That is bad enough...

Both would end defeat in both ways. Delaying any longer won't be an option; Wizerd is ready to strike! He would settle it right now. See his response, then act. He gets a series of documents and maps and throws it down to the table in front of Wizerd.

All of your answers would be here...

Wizerdlol

09-19-2012

Quote:
Yoshi thought of every scenario.

Scenario 1) Yoshi kills Wizerd. The League would pose imposing sanctions against Bandle City. The prestige would be lowered and Yoshi would be branded as a murderer.

Scenario 2) Wizerd kills Yoshi. That is bad enough...

Both would end defeat in both ways. Delaying any longer won't be an option; Wizerd is ready to strike! He would settle it right now. See his response, then act. He gets a series of documents and maps and throws it down to the table in front of Wizerd.

All of your answers would be here...
Wiz eyed the documents. There was no aura that came from it, so it shouldn't be a trap. Wiz kept his claw up to Yoshi, and opens the documents and map, spreading them on the table. Wiz's eyes widened

This... is...

Emperor Titus

09-19-2012

Grand Fleet

Well? Your response? Maybe Yoshi can get away with it...for now. It's up to Wizerd to figure it out.

Bandle City

New flyers rain down on Bandle City. Yordles keep complaining about the blandness of the previous advertisements.

SEE THE SPECTACLE!

SEE THE WONDER!

TASTE THE ENJOYMENT!

THE LIGHTS WILL COME OUT!

THE FIREWORKS FESTIVAL!

COMING TO BANDLE CITY!

((Night guys!))