A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

BCN Spirit of Bandle City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
((i was talkin abt history of bandle city lol))

Wiz was shocked when he heard it. Yoshi is the admiral who is leading the Grand Fleet right now As he was getting untied, he had to calm himself down. This could be a good opportunity to use these people. Wiz smiled at the Captain

Wow, that is certainly unexpected, 51 ships! How about you take me to Yoshi? Hes a good friend to me now, I certainly would like to talk to him about this, I do wish to help the best I can in his mission. On the way, your men could tell me what your mission is! Wiz chuckled, the captain's aura doesn't seem dark, perhaps their fleet isn't up to no good, but Wiz still had to check...
Captain: Hmm...let me see what I can do. How did you get here first of all?

BCN Starlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
the book hums the song ben had sung "what would you like to know?" continues humming
Yoshi: Know what? He stares into the book.

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
BCN Spirit of Bandle City

Captain: Hmm...let me see what I can do. How did you get here first of all?
Umm... Well I control the power of thunder and lightning, you can say I flew here... Yoshi didn't tell me about this, so I thought i'd come, though at first I had to swim... Wiz thought to himself I wonder wheres Meiz and Drelot, they havn't contacted me yet, and is Nym with them...

On that thought, Nym immediatly popped next to Wiz's neck. But Wiz himself didn't notice...

Elic Roland

09-18-2012

*while waiting for the festivle to start, Preiz starts dancing.
Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger Mushroom mushroom
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BUHf3tY9JI&feature=g-wl ))

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Umm... Well I control the power of thunder and lightning, you can say I flew here... Yoshi didn't tell me about this, so I thought i'd come, though at first I had to swim... Wiz thought to himself I wonder wheres Meiz and Drelot, they havn't contacted me yet, and is Nym with them...

On that thought, Nym immediatly popped next to Wiz's neck. But Wiz himself didn't notice...
Captain: Hmm...you can get to the flagship...let me see the map...Hmm...

He looks at the list of ships. Ships that are on top are on the front and ships on the back are on the rear.

Captain: Muttering to himself...Temeraire, Spirit of Bandle City, Glade Sorceress, Inventor, Mothership, Generation, Resolution, Invincible, Orient, Constellation, Starlight, Sentuope, Guardian of the Seas, Conqueror, Blomgrun, Altariex, Venator...I can't remember the flagship...hmm...

He peers using his telescope to see the flag. Then he notices the signal of the flagship. Then he comes back to the list of ships and starts to inform him.

Captain: He would be in the Starlight. Yoshi is...about 9 ships behind this one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elic Roland View Post
*while waiting for the festivle to start, Preiz starts dancing.
Badgerbadgerbadgerbadger Mushroom mushroom
(( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BUHf3tY9JI&feature=g-wl ))
((lol))

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
Captain: Hmm...you can get to the flagship...let me see the map...Hmm...

He looks at the list of ships. Ships that are on top are on the front and ships on the back are on the rear.

Captain: Muttering to himself...Temeraire, Spirit of Bandle City, Glade Sorceress, Inventor, Mothership, Generation, Resolution, Invincible, Orient, Constellation, Starlight, Sentuope, Guardian of the Seas, Conqueror, Blomgrun, Altariex, Venator...I can't remember the flagship...hmm...

He peers using his telescope to see the flag. Then he notices the signal of the flagship. Then he comes back to the list of ships and starts to inform him.

Captain: He would be in the Starlight. Yoshi is...about 9 ships behind this one.

((lol))
I see... I understand. Wiz smiled. Thankyou, I can head to that ship now. I can immediatly fly there now. Wiz then head back up the deck, and transformed into lightning, flying to the ship the captain pointed at, Nym still clutching onto his neck, giggling.

TwoWeirdYordles

09-18-2012

Drelot: "Miez seriously, we can go to the boat?"

Miez: "NO, i'm a cat, not a yordle, he say YORDLES"

Drelot sighs

Stormer1337

09-18-2012

(( needs more badgers :P ))

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask rumb1e View Post
(( needs more badgers :P ))
((Personally I need more people at Bandle City...not at my fleet...))

Stormer1337

09-18-2012

((just get a bunch of badgers and paint them brown, and then put hats on them))

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Central Plaza, Bandle City

Mayor Dennis Jadefellow: Make sure that the fireworks are ready! Where are the rides!? The rides! We need food too!

He continues waving his arms to the workers.

Mayor Dennis Jadefellow: Come on! Where is the orchestra!? Where are the foods! Oh I'm so hungry!...