A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

benjimenfire

09-18-2012

In a voice oddly like ben's the book tells yoshi's mind "whats the game plan?"

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

BCN Starlight, Admiral's Flagship

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjimenfire View Post
In a voice oddly like ben's the book tells yoshi's mind "whats the game plan?"
It feels awkward talking to something inanimate, but he says: Umm...I'm supposed to sink a fleet...I guess...

A large boom can be heard. Yoshi was about to finish his last slice of bacon when he heard it coming from outside. As he opens the door, yordles in every ship are preparing for battle stations. They do not know if they're going to be under attack or something but they are trained to meet the threat. What's going on!?

BCN Spirit of Bandle City

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizerdlol View Post
Wiz climbs to the top of the boat, he hung on the edge of the deck, and peeped at the top, seeing alot of sailors. Wiz doesn't know if they are hostile against him, so he had to be close. He lightly jumped onto the boat, and landed softly on his feet. Then Wiz got on his fours to creep like a cat...

Clinck, Clinck, Clinck...

Wiz then freezes, looking at his hands

Sigh........................
The sailors start to look at Wiz in a funny way. Then remembering their years of training, they start to restrain him and carried him to the bridge, where the captain is.

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi the Great View Post
BCN Spirit of Bandle City

The sailors start to look at Wiz in a funny way. Then remembering their years of training, they start to restrain him and carried him to the bridge, where the captain is.
Well... least I get to meet their captain now... Wiz thought to himself... He sighed as he was tied up. He felt ashamed of himself, revealing his position so eaisly. He did not resist and let the sailors drag him to their captain.

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
Well... least I get to meet their captain now... Wiz thought to himself... He sighed as he was tied up. He felt ashamed of himself, revealing his position so eaisly. He did not resist and let the sailors drag him to their captain.
Sailor: We found a stowaway, captain. The captain and the sailor salute each other as the sailor leaves. Two other sailors hold the ropes that bind Wizerd.

Captain: This is the Grand Fleet, stowaway! Explain your business here before we throw your body into the sea!

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Sailor: We found a stowaway, captain. The captain and the sailor salute each other as the sailor leaves. Two other sailors hold the ropes that bind Wizerd.

Captain: This is the Grand Fleet, stowaway! Explain your business here before we throw your body into the sea!
((ey, isnt yoshi the cap...))
Wiz eyed the captain. He looked like he had authority, since the men here was commanded by him, and his aura showed confidence.

Are you leader of this movement... Do you command this entire army? I am sent by the league to investigate this... unusally large army. We wish to know what your goals are, and see if we can... aid you... if it is of a good cause...

Wiz eyed the captain, watching his aura closely

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
((ey, isnt yoshi the cap...))
Wiz eyed the captain. He looked like he had authority, since the men here was commanded by him, and his aura showed confidence.

Are you leader of this movement... Do you command this entire army? I am sent by the league to investigate this... unusally large army. We wish to know what your goals are, and see if we can... aid you... if it is of a good cause...

Wiz eyed the captain, watching his aura closely
((Noooo! You're not in my flagship!))

Captain: First of all, an army exists on land. This is a naval fleet. And...you come from the Institute of War?

The captain is eyeing on Wizerd. He doesn't know that the League of Legends has sent a representative "stowaway" into his ship.

benjimenfire

09-18-2012

the book hums the song ben had sung "what would you like to know?" continues humming

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
((Noooo! You're not in my flagship!))

Captain: First of all, an army exists on land. This is a naval fleet. And...you come from the Institute of War?

The captain is eyeing on Wizerd. He doesn't know that the League of Legends has sent a representative "stowaway" into his ship.
Well, I was messaged by the league to be exact. I was here before Veigar's event, and I also know one of your higher officers quite well, Yoshi. I and the league just want to know what your army... Your naval fleet was doing. It certainly is a big group Wiz narrowed his eyes Biggest in history in fact...

Emperor Titus

09-18-2012

Quote:
Well, I was messaged by the league to be exact. I was here before Veigar's event, and I also know one of your higher officers quite well, Yoshi. I and the league just want to know what your army... Your naval fleet was doing. It certainly is a big group Wiz narrowed his eyes Biggest in history in fact...
Captain: Yoshi is the admiral who is leading the Grand Fleet right now. And...17 ships, 3 frigates, and 2 sloops is not the biggest fleet in history...

He orders the sailors to untie Wizerd.

Captain: Bandle City is ranked 4 in largest navy thanks to the rapid mobilization Yoshi did. If you were looking at the harbor, you might have seen both the Grand Fleet and the Home Fleet. The Home Fleet is still in Bandle City. If you really want to know the largest fleet, it would be the Fourth Noxian Fleet. 51 ships...yikes!

Wizerdlol

09-18-2012

Quote:
Captain: Yoshi is the admiral who is leading the Grand Fleet right now. And...17 ships, 3 frigates, and 2 sloops is not the biggest fleet in history...

He orders the sailors to untie Wizerd.

Captain: Bandle City is ranked 4 in largest navy thanks to the rapid mobilization Yoshi did. If you were looking at the harbor, you might have seen both the Grand Fleet and the Home Fleet. The Home Fleet is still in Bandle City. If you really want to know the largest fleet, it would be the Fourth Noxian Fleet. 51 ships...yikes!
((i was talkin abt history of bandle city lol))

Wiz was shocked when he heard it. Yoshi is the admiral who is leading the Grand Fleet right now As he was getting untied, he had to calm himself down. This could be a good opportunity to use these people. Wiz smiled at the Captain

Wow, that is certainly unexpected, 51 ships! How about you take me to Yoshi? Hes a good friend to me now, I certainly would like to talk to him about this, I do wish to help the best I can in his mission. On the way, your men could tell me what your mission is! Wiz chuckled, the captain's aura doesn't seem dark, perhaps their fleet isn't up to no good, but Wiz still had to check...