A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PuniMage

09-09-2012

((Forgot to say I used a shift shape potion but all well))

Ebonmaw Dragon

09-09-2012

The Black Yordle: "Excellent, Now the summoner suspected of us"
The Green Yordle: "Like i said, we call too much attention"
The Gray Yordle: "Don't worry, nothing bad can happen"
The Black Yordle: "This was your idea in first place..."

The three yordles continue watching the "show"

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

Poppy looks at the shield around her, turning to look at Lulu. She had not expected for the Sorceress to actually place one around her.

"Indeed, I would suggest not exploding anything. And thank you Sorceress for this shield, would you like to help me educate this summoner with what his position allows him to do and what it doesn't?"

She shows a very slight grin at Lulu, knowing what the Sorceress is capable of when she gets excited.

PuniMage

09-09-2012

Bandle Front City Gates

The "disguised" Veigar appears at the front gate to his former home city then sees Poppy and Lulu with a couple of summoners Veigar hopes they don't see though his disguise and let him though

"Hello I wish to gain entirely to the city."
said "Mystery Yordle"

Edit. ((opps wrong people))

SuperMan Pix

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
Poppy looks at the shield around her, turning to look at Lulu. She had not expected for the Sorceress to actually place one around her.

"Indeed, I would suggest not exploding anything. And thank you Sorceress for this shield, would you like to help me educate this summoner with what his position allows him to do and what it doesn't?"

She shows a very slight grin at Lulu, knowing what the Sorceress is capable of when she gets excited.
hmm?? well IF YOU'RE ok WITH THAT!!!!

Lulu points her wand at Benji with a twisted smile

TRANSMOGULATE!!!

Benji disappears and is replaced by a small cupcake. Lulu picks up said Benji-cupcake and smiles maliciously

now....WHAT to do with YOU....

Emperor Titus

09-09-2012

Yoshi snatches Benji-cupcake away from Lulu..

First of all, you're going to the hospital! Then you're going to change him back!

Iron Ambássador

09-09-2012

"He assaulted you while you were bleeding from a stab wound. As long as you do not kill him Lulu, I do not care that much. He truly believes that just being a regular summoner gives him authority to punish us? Only the High Council can choose whether to punish a champion."

Poppy places Whomper on her back again, relaxing a bit. She looks at Lulu with a examining look for a moment before asking.

"Do you think you will not require any medical help for that wound?"

She glances around, looking at the transformed Veigar for a moment. She did not recognize the yordle, and felt a bit suspicious about him. She walks to a nearby guard, whispering to him.
"Keep an eye on that yordle. After what Veigar attempted some time ago, it is probably better to keep an eye on unknown members of our kind."

The guard nods and quietly spreads the information to a few other guards.

PuniMage

09-09-2012

Veigar then see the mess that was going on and decides just to walk in to the city

TeoLeif

09-09-2012

Teo waddles into the area, Nym sitting on his head with her arms crossed. He immediately walks up to Lulu with a concerned look on his face.

"Miss Lulu, did you know that your boyfriend Fizz has these jars he put our pixies into? I mean serio-... oh... uh... is something wrong?"

He finally notices that something had been happening here recently.

Emperor Titus

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeoLeif View Post
Teo waddles into the area, Nym sitting on his head with her arms crossed. He immediately walks up to Lulu with a concerned look on his face.

"Miss Lulu, did you know that your boyfriend Fizz has these jars he put our pixies into? I mean serio-... oh... uh... is something wrong?"

He finally notices that something had been happening here recently.
Yoshi turns around to see an unknown yordle in an Ionian outfit.

Hello...you seem to know Lulu. Who are you?