Ask Sivir

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-23-2013

Within the halls of the institute is a set of double doors. Emblazoned in gold on the doors are letters that read 'Chambers of Sivir'. Within the room is many trophies that line the walls and cases. Near the center of the room is a desk where Sivir is sitting to do paperwork.

"greetings. It would seem that I am asked to open my doors to questions." She says in a direct tone. "I can accept mail or you may visit me here in my office. Be respectful, and you will leave here in one piece."

Ask Quinn n Val

04-23-2013

Dear Sivir,

What is your breakfast of champions?

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Quinn n Val View Post
Dear Sivir,

What is your breakfast of champions?
Sivir shook her head slightly. "out of all the things to ask..." she mumbles as she began to write her response

Quote:
Dear Quinn

Usually I like to have a stack of pancakes, fruit, and juice.

-Sivir
When she was done with the reply, she folded it up and sent it off.

Fae Lulu

04-23-2013

Pix flutters in to Sivir's room, carrying a comically large letter that nearly covered his body. He dropped it down in front of Sivir. The letter read as follows:

Hey -S-i---e--- Sivir,
Your disc thingy seems perfect to play frisbee with. Think you could come down here, The roses are having their annual frisbee tournament and I still need a partner ever since Pix decided he's not gonna catch anything I toss at him anymore.

Oh, and Pix wants to know what your shield thingy is made of. The one you use on the fields that blocks other magic...

-Signed, Lulu

P.S. Pix says I spelt your name wrong. If he's wrong just ignored that.

On the back of the letter was a map toward Lulu's room, as well as a note explaining the last person she asked to join her in her room got lost and ended up in Fiddlesticks' room.

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Ll View Post
Pix flutters in to Sivir's room, carrying a comically large letter that nearly covered his body. He dropped it down in front of Sivir. The letter read as follows:

Hey -S-i---e--- Sivir,
Your disc thingy seems perfect to play frisbee with. Think you could come down here, The roses are having their annual frisbee tournament and I still need a partner ever since Pix decided he's not gonna catch anything I toss at him anymore.

Oh, and Pix wants to know what your shield thingy is made of. The one you use on the fields that blocks other magic...

-Signed, Lulu

P.S. Pix says I spelt your name wrong. If he's wrong just ignored that.

On the back of the letter was a map toward Lulu's room, as well as a note explaining the last person she asked to join her in her room got lost and ended up in Fiddlesticks' room.
Sivir raised a brow as Pix floats into the room. when Pix dropped the letter she quickly opened it and read. After a moment she set the letter down and begun to write

Quote:
Dear Luu
Though i do not have much experience with this 'playing frisbee' but i hear from several people that it is similar to what i do with my weapon. I am afraid that my weapon would not be particularly effective for this, as it is meant to kill and cleave flesh.

Perhaps when i have a free moment i can come by your place. As you can imagine i am a very busy woman, but we shall see.

as for my shield, It is a form of magic that i learned. I am often put in dangerous situations, and my spell shield is a huge help.
When she finished, she set her pen down and sent the letter.

Ask Gem Knight

04-26-2013

A letter is slid under the door. The reads:

"Great Sivir, the Battle Mistress,

If it isn't a secret, could I ask if there is any particular motive for your choice of weapon? Also, what is exactly the name of your weapon?

-Taric, the curious Gem Knight

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Gem Knight View Post
A letter is slid under the door. The reads:

"Great Sivir, the Battle Mistress,

If it isn't a secret, could I ask if there is any particular motive for your choice of weapon? Also, what is exactly the name of your weapon?

-Taric, the curious Gem Knight
Dear Taric

I chose my weapon because it instills a sense of fear within the ranks of my enemies.Despite its size, it is incredibly ligtweight. It allows me to throw it great distances, and I trained to throw it so that it will return to me. Unlike Bows or gunpowder weapons, I do not have to worry about ammo or extra weight, and i can use my weapon as a melee weapon as necessary.

As for the name of my weapon, I have yet to bother to name it. From what I hear, the Summoners say that it slightly resembles what is called a 'Chakram'.

-Sivir,

AODRG

04-26-2013

Alice and Sam, who were busy traversing the complex halls when they came upon Sivir's room.

"Hey, lets stop by her room," Alice suggested.

Sam looked over at the door, "Alright."

The two approach the door and knock three times.

Ask Bandit Sivir

04-26-2013

Sivir Was currently writing up some paperwork when she hears a few knocks on her door. Looking up from her desk she wonders who it could be. She Hadn't expected a visit, but it wasnt like she was doing anything important.

She got up from her desk and walked over to her door.When she opens the door she raises a brow at the two women. "Hello. May i help you?"

Ask Tyrant Swain

04-27-2013

Opening the door without knocking, Grand General Jericho Swain entered Sivir's chambers.
Seeing her do whatever she does, he nodded silently and started approaching her desk.

''Battle Mistress. I have come to discuss a few things with you.
I request a moment of your time.''

1234511 ... 14