Ashe is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krellnus

09-19-2010

General Discussion is that way Mr Troll ----------->

KucheKlizma

09-20-2010

Ashe is Chuck Norris...

FlowyS

09-20-2010

Quote:
Rammus with Thornmail and Sunfire counters Ashe btw.
Oh yea, that's a good counter to ashe. Though I do find it hard for Ashe to focus on the tank, but I guess it does counter Ashe 1 vs 1 lol. The only way I can think to beat that is get life leech and use hit and run tactics,

Quote:
Ahahahaha hahahaha oh wow, that made me giggle. Want to know the only advantage Ashe has over Xin? Level 1. Once he does charge+talon, there goes half her health. If she stays to fight she's going to die.
Ashe can kite in and do some serious damage with her fast speed. Ghost + Flash on Ashe is very hard for most Xins to counter against early game. And if Ashe builds Swiftness + Phage + Zeal, its gg Xin unless he can ambush ashe out the bushes (but how can you ambush Ashe when she has hawk?)

bobarabara

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basist View Post
Ahahahaha hahahaha oh wow, that made me giggle. Want to know the only advantage Ashe has over Xin? Level 1. Once he does charge+talon, there goes half her health. If she stays to fight she's going to die.
I believe that a giggle would be more of a hehehehehe

And flowys zin can still Charge you from your attack range slowing you and then poping you and summoner spells have long cool downs, while his abilities don't

Gnatter

09-20-2010

slowest movespeed, 0 escape abilities, super squishy, pretty good dps.

Basically if a teamfight even starts to go wrong and you are targeted, you have no means of escape or prolonging death aside from a close range frost arrow which wont save you for very long.

Other ranged carries have a blink, good attack range, higher movespeed, generally some form of escape whereas ashe is a sitting duck to any half competant team.

Lost Redemption

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYuRi View Post
Ashe is not Op, look at how much she cost 450..
Only op charcter for 450 is master yi imo, good abilities easy to use, easy to kill.

I mained in Xin and ashe has never killed me, and in late game, ashe just gets dominated by me and my teammates.

Now im using kog and trying to make him my main, Kog with his bio-arance can harass all range character + his ult is spammable which makes kog a lot more powerful, But you need skills to aim your ult.
R u ****en kidding me?

Contrary to popular beliefs of master right click, his actually hard to use and definitely alot harder to play than ashe. When to engage in a teamfight and when to disengage plays a vital role in contributing tons to a fight but if u enter a teamfight too early u will die so fast u r only a liability to a team. Knowing if the enemy have a stun up or exhaust up to counter u is no easy task especially when u r a squishy melee glass cannon.

Ok now to actual topic ashe is only good cos her utility and how easy it is to play and master ( i remember when i was a complete newb all i did stood at one place and easily scored a triple kill just by randomly clicking and spamming) but other than that she has mediocore damage, poor survivability etc

FlowyS

09-20-2010

Quote:
slowest movespeed, 0 escape abilities, super squishy, pretty good dps.

Basically if a teamfight even starts to go wrong and you are targeted, you have no means of escape or prolonging death aside from a close range frost arrow which wont save you for very long.

Other ranged carries have a blink, good attack range, higher movespeed, generally some form of escape whereas ashe is a sitting duck to any half competant team.
The movespeed can be offset by going crazy move speed. for surviviability you have kiting, which you can heavily abuse to even take down 2 vs 1 in some situations. Remember, ashe can move + attack, move + volley, in almost the same animation. Which means if your focused, your enemies will at least be slowed by 35% move speed with Rank 5 Frost Arrows.

For escape, you can go with cleanse + ghost or ghost + flash. Which greatly improves ashe's suriviability.

zebano

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowyS View Post
Oh yea, that's a good counter to ashe. Though I do find it hard for Ashe to focus on the tank, but I guess it does counter Ashe 1 vs 1 lol. The only way I can think to beat that is get life leech and use hit and run tactics,

Ashe can kite in and do some serious damage with her fast speed. Ghost + Flash on Ashe is very hard for most Xins to counter against early game. And if Ashe builds Swiftness + Phage + Zeal, its gg Xin unless he can ambush ashe out the bushes (but how can you ambush Ashe when she has hawk?)

um what? perhaps you don't realize it but rammus has a powerball to close the gap and a taunt to force ashe to attack him. If you avoid that you're out of the fight or playing against a bad rammus.

Slide

09-20-2010

OP is level 23 and after looking at his mastery pages it is clear he barely understands the game.

You guys are arguing with a noob.

@Flowy S: If Ashe is so OP why do you have such bad scores and so many losses with her?

HackingYouNow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Ashe OP?

Whenever I see an Ashe on the other team I call dibs on picking her off during the team fights.