Ashe is OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

El Hebrew Hammer

09-19-2010

I've never found Ashe to be much of a threat. With her glass cannon playstyle, as soon as you close in, she is essentially doomed. Have someone stun or supress her and then focus. She'll go down.

I am unaware if she has a hard counter. But she's by no means OP

Radamanthys3

09-19-2010

Stop calling characters OP because you can't find it in your common sense to stand behind your caster creeps when laning against Ashe to avoid her harrasment

If you think Ashe is OP then you'll find that Ez most likely hacks

LoveYuRi

09-19-2010

Ashe is not Op, look at how much she cost 450..
Only op charcter for 450 is master yi imo, good abilities easy to use, easy to kill.

I mained in Xin and ashe has never killed me, and in late game, ashe just gets dominated by me and my teammates.

Now im using kog and trying to make him my main, Kog with his bio-arance can harass all range character + his ult is spammable which makes kog a lot more powerful, But you need skills to aim your ult.

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowyS View Post
Believe it or not... I really feel Ashe is a pretty OP character.

She's basically great against pretty much every single character in the game.

Got Tank? - Ashe can own them with kiting
Got Melee Dps? - Ashe usually kills them before they can hit Ashe
Got Mage? - Umm.. yea, Banshee Veil ggs most casters
Got another ranged dps? - Basically Ashe beats most ranged dps characters, MF, Tristina and others.

Got another ashe? - Well I dunno to say about this one..

I really feel Ashe is pretty OP. She pretty much kills every single champion in the entire Champion Rotation and I feel she needs to be slightly nerfed. Possibly a nerf on Frost Arrow movement reduction. I can't really name a champion that can counter Ashe, but if you can, feel free to tell.

Discuss your views
Tanks generally have a means to close the gap and beat on you. Go ahead, 1v1 that Amumu or Shen or Rammus. If you're not near a turret and don't have 8K of AD and ArPen with them being underleveled and underfed, you lose.

What melee dps are you talking about? Xin and Yi can close the gap quickly and kill you, ignoring your kiting. Garen, Mundo, and Morde laugh at your damage unless you're very fed and have 2+ tier 3 AD items and/or ArmorPen.

Mages . . . okay, so you get the Banshee's Veil, but if someone on their team busts that bubble with a cheap spell, Tibbers will still rip 2/3 of your 1.5 K health off. It's also 2.7 K that you have to farm up in addition to an Infinity Edge or else have no damage. And then you need some AS and ArPen in there somewhere.

Any assassin kills her almost instantly. Akali, Shaco, Kassadin, Poppy etc. rip her to tiny pieces.

Ranged dps? Ashe is middling. Ezrael owns her most of the time. MF is a pretty even match, same for Tristy and Kog until they get higher ranked then it goes south due to their nice steroids.

Ashe has no steroid, no escape, and less raw damage than most ranged carries. She is hugely team and item reliant. In return, she gets utility and CC. She's so not OP. I've played 200+ games as Ashe and she's pretty balanced. Most high-level players tend to agree that she's about middling, anywhere from T2 to T3 if you follow tier lists.

Basist

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowyS View Post
Oh yea, I forgot about Xin. Yea, Xin is a really good counter on Ashe.

But Xin only dominates Ashe on late game. During normal matches, if Ashe lanes against Xin, it becomes really hard for Xin to farm up and thus might feed to Ashe. But of course, this is my experience as Xin is dominating against Ashe late game.

But good point. Xin is a great counter to Ashe.
Ahahahaha hahahaha oh wow, that made me giggle. Want to know the only advantage Ashe has over Xin? Level 1. Once he does charge+talon, there goes half her health. If she stays to fight she's going to die.

AbyssalTerror

09-19-2010

I like how people say Kog'Maw is OP then finally target him, kill him in 3 seconds, and still call OP

Radamanthys3

09-19-2010

Rammus with Thornmail and Sunfire counters Ashe btw.

Razzimath

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

Olaf hard counters ashe. Ragnarok nullifies everything ashe can do to keep him away and axe spam keeps her in range.

doom in a fork

09-19-2010

I play kassadin and do fine against ashe. I have no trouble harassing her in mid lane with null sphere. If nobody is around to break a banshee, i can break it with rift walk, and still massively damage her. Her arrow is not too hard to dodge if you keep tabs on her and know about when it should be coming. Or if you have cleanse you can tank it then cleanse, since no ashe goes AP it won't hurt at all.

Dunkelzahn

09-19-2010

I'll throw in my two gold here.

Poppy is a huge counter to Ashe. Charge + DFG + Devastating Blow makes a pasty gruel out of that annoying whited haired same expression ****.