Is Evelynn a true Jungler

Yes 10 66.67%
No 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Jungle Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vortical42

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoquitok View Post
Zaurok, how do you build her for ap mid? I'm guessing this route?
boots + pots
sheen + tier 2 boots (mobility/sorc)
Deathcap
Rylai's/lichbane/abyssal/WoA/hextech (dependant on team comp and how you're doing as to which of these/which first)

this is just a complete stab in the dark.. currently I've only played her jungle / lane+roaming from 4-6 onwards as an AD champ.
How you build Eve mid depends a lot on who you are going up against and which of her damage skills you are maxing. Personally, I tend to focus more on harrassing with her 'Q' so I try to rush hextech revolver as the first item. If you are maxing 'E' first then it makes sense to start with sheen. Generally I don't get deathcap for Eve unless I already have a solid lead that I want to snowball. The thing to remember with Eve is that you are never going to win an arms-race with a pure mage. The way to win with her is to use her mobility to harrass the enemy and chip away at their health. Every time your opponent burns a big spell that doesn't kill you is a win for Eve. Eventually they will run low on health and/or mana and have to go back, giving you a great opportuntity to pick up a quick gank or push the turret.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vortical42

09-11-2012

Just as a side note to what I said above, because Eve depends on pushing her opponent out of mid, NEVER play her against against a high sustain mid like Vlad or Gragas.