Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Is Evelynn a true Jungler

Yes 10 66.67%
No 5 33.33%
Voters 15 .

Jungle Evelynn

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vortical42

09-11-2012

Quote:
Taoquitok:
Zaurok, how do you build her for ap mid? I'm guessing this route?
boots + pots
sheen + tier 2 boots (mobility/sorc)
Deathcap
Rylai's/lichbane/abyssal/WoA/hextech (dependant on team comp and how you're doing as to which of these/which first)

this is just a complete stab in the dark.. currently I've only played her jungle / lane+roaming from 4-6 onwards as an AD champ.

How you build Eve mid depends a lot on who you are going up against and which of her damage skills you are maxing. Personally, I tend to focus more on harrassing with her 'Q' so I try to rush hextech revolver as the first item. If you are maxing 'E' first then it makes sense to start with sheen. Generally I don't get deathcap for Eve unless I already have a solid lead that I want to snowball. The thing to remember with Eve is that you are never going to win an arms-race with a pure mage. The way to win with her is to use her mobility to harrass the enemy and chip away at their health. Every time your opponent burns a big spell that doesn't kill you is a win for Eve. Eventually they will run low on health and/or mana and have to go back, giving you a great opportuntity to pick up a quick gank or push the turret.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vortical42

09-11-2012

Just as a side note to what I said above, because Eve depends on pushing her opponent out of mid, NEVER play her against against a high sustain mid like Vlad or Gragas.