Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ways to counter heimer bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FDru

09-07-2012

Mid-game onward Heimer is Nasus food.

Redeemed In Fire

09-07-2012

Anything that can quickly/safely kill his turrets, basically.

xPainx

09-07-2012

Cassio and Ori can beat him. Those are the two heroes that i play as main's that i know can beat him bot.

TempNam325rwe5

09-10-2012

I'm all for Cait to counter since you can abuse the bot brush for headshots meaning you can one-shot turrets early on. She out-ranges the turrets too. If the poke is an issue, get a Maw and some lifesteal.

Knight of Cero

09-10-2012

malzaharrrrr

MMKH

09-10-2012

Pantheon seems like a good choice. One game I did beat a Heimer as Trundle bot though. Trololol

Demonite10

09-12-2012

Heimer is not that bad, seriously. The most recent char I remember facing Dinger with was Zyra, and can stop his push no prob. She's almost like a mobile Heimy. I've also done my share of stomping and being stomped with as Xerath vs Dinger.