Ways to counter heimer bot?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ASAP Fizz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

I like going fizz and pressuring his point while keeping the lane pushed the best i can and just bursting him everytime ult is up, possibly killing him. What are the other ways?

Ryzol Ryzo Ryz R

09-07-2012

AP Yi, and Nunu beat Heimer pretty badly.

Warrrrax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Have you tried pole vaulting over Heimer's harassment rocket? That would basically kill much of his damage and you'd just have to deal with the pushing.

Nunu eats turrets for breakfast and heals himself for the effort. This really screws heimer over pretty badly, and lets him get close to heim and spam snowballs which heim cant heal from.

Yorick generally beats Heimer as his W/E can kill turrets decently and he has pretty high sustain. He counterpushes with his melee Q as well.

I could see AP Yi doing well as mentioned. Super high healing ability and can launch off the turrets to deal high damage.

Cassiopia is pretty competitive due to her looong range and high damage poisons to take out turrets safely and counterpush.

NavyGothic

09-07-2012

Heimer typically fares poorly against long range AD carries. If you can snipe his towers from a safe range, you've neutralised about 75% of his damage. Yeah, the rockets and grenades do some damage, but they're not particularly scary.

Aside from that, Nunu and AP Yi are hard counters.

Shaboinker

09-07-2012

Honestly most champ's beat hiemer bot. Which is why he is almost never played in higher elo's. It just a matter of out playing your opponent.

ASAP Fizz

09-07-2012

Thanks guys didn't even think about ap yi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaboinker View Post
Honestly most champ's beat hiemer bot. Which is why he is almost never played in higher elo's. It just a matter of out playing your opponent.
If thats true what is the most common bot at higher elo?

HaIfhearted

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibxtra View Post
If thats true what is the most common bot at higher elo?
You see Yorick, Nunu, Jax, Diana a lot.
Jayce is also really strong down there, although I'd rather have him up top.

Urgot seems to have dropped out of favor after his most recent nerfs, although I suspect this is more due to people not liking him for silly reasons like his appearance more than his power.

BigDaddyRelish

09-07-2012

Caitlyn is really good against him too, but the main ones to snag are AP Yi and Nunu as mentioned.

Nyx87

09-07-2012

Any ranged carry in existence beats heim. This includes Drraaaaaaven.

IronAegis

09-07-2012

I've always done well with heim top and he's one of my fav champs, but I swear trying to queue up for a pug it is impossible. LOLHEIMDOESNTWANTTOBOT