@Riot Why does Fiddle's ult go on full cooldown while still channeling?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Best Fizz EU

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Let's say you start channeling for his ult and you die or it gets interrupted, it goes on it's full cooldown. How come in the same scenario, Darius's and Caitlyn's (And probably more...) ult would go on a very short cooldown (About 4 seconds I think) if it was interrupted while it was channeling (Or in Darius's case, while he's in the air)?

EDIT: Oops, I meant to post this in GD, not Summoner's Rift.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Easy. It says in the ability description that he channels then the crows attack. It is part of the ability. Make sure you use it at an appropriate time, just like a Karthus ult.

Best Fizz EU

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Rawr View Post
Easy. It says in the ability description that he channels then the crows attack. It is part of the ability. Make sure you use it at an appropriate time, just like a Karthus ult.
Caitlyn's ult says it channels for a duration before firing the shot too, so why isn't it considered part of the ability?

Best Fizz EU

09-07-2012

bump

ZeOverlord

Recruiter

09-07-2012

Isn't that good?
less CD?

akaRaven

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clamthejam7 View Post
Isn't that good?
less CD?
The whole point of this thread is to ask why Fiddles DOESN'T get the shorter CD like others.

CaptClurk

09-08-2012

Here's an easy way to get some free money:
1. Download "app trailers" on your iphone/ipod/ipad.
2. Go to "videos" and enter the special bonus code "free5000septcode" for 5000 free points. Remember it only works this month.
3. Watch videos and download free apps for more free points.
4. Go to "redeem" to redeem a gift card or paypal money.
5. Only took me an hour to get $10 free into my paypal.
6. Enjoy while the offer lasts.

I Love Slurpees

09-08-2012

You ever stunned Kat in the middle of her channeled ult? She doesn't get a cdr. Fiddle doesn't need a cdr on his ult if he gets interrupted it does so much damage and is aoe that if you can interrupt it he deserves to wait 4 weeks to cast again

Skilltestingman

09-08-2012

Because unless your in a bad position, your Ult really should never be interrupted

lastcenturion

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilltestingman View Post
Because unless your in a bad position, your Ult really should never be interrupted
moral of the story: cait and darius are for noobs