Ashe crystal arrow gearing.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

I just played a game with ashe and had the best time ever in LoL. It was a 60 minute game and I used crystal arrow over 60 times.(mostly across the map) I plan on doing this more and more, but I want my arrows to do the most damage possible(without ruining auto attack/volley). My build now is

Vamp scepter
executioners calling
berserker greaves
the 1875g thing that has armor/cdr/mana
recurve bow
last whisper
bf sword
infinity edge
bloodthirster

Now if I have all these items my crystal arrow only does +4 damage. Should I use AP, AD, magic pen? Armor pen?

I'm using crit damage/crit reds, crit yellows, and CDR blues.

Rylar D

09-19-2010

I've tried AP (which increases the damage of your enchanted crystal arrow) Ashe all of one time. Lichbane is a priority on that build, as it will allow the attack after a volley to add AP to your regular attack, which has a good chance of critical hit too usually.

Your volley damage will be low. Your damage for every attack other than the one following a volley, hawkshot, or crystal arrow will be low - though again you can abuse your passive to really stack on the damage when combined with a lichbane proc. Your damage from the crystal arrow will be high on anyone that doesn't build magic resist, great for squishies.

If you go with an AP build save your arrow for close/mid range because you will need to make every one count, and even if you do huge damage from across the map that doesn't mean a lot unless your team can take advantage or you're sniping kills.

For runes I'd take armor penetration or crit damage on marks and cooldown reduction on glyphs. For masteries I'd take at least 8/20 to get the cooldown reduction off both trees.

This isn't really a viable build because it takes so long to pay off but it can be fun in a game where you're just screwing around.

FeLpZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

i would have to say, that is quite possibly the worst ashe build you could possibly make.

1. terrible first item, lifesteal is not good early game, and definitely not good as a first item
2. bad item period
3. see above
4. why would you would get a utility item before damage on ashe i dont know
5/6. you get this item towards the end of the game, i.e. after ie

SoullessInferno

09-19-2010

If you really are serious about an Ap ashe, and I don't see why you would be, you would HAVE to play her hybrid, other wise she's useless between Ults. Guinsoos, Gunblade, Nashors, Bloodthirster Zhonyas and Boots would probably be the best.

Carados

09-19-2010

If you want to buy items to improve your ECA, grab some cooldown reduction.

Radamanthys3

09-19-2010

Get a Brutalizer, build it into Youmuu's Ghostblade then buy another Brutalizer.

that plus CDR from masteries, runes and blue elixir should make your arrow what you want from it.

Eph289

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeLpZ View Post
i would have to say, that is quite possibly the worst ashe build you could possibly make.

1. terrible first item, lifesteal is not good early game, and definitely not good as a first item
2. bad item period
3. see above
4. why would you would get a utility item before damage on ashe i dont know
5/6. you get this item towards the end of the game, i.e. after ie
This. AD (+ArPen and Crits and a little Attack Speed obviously) Ashe is really the only truly effective way to build her. Any other build is A) terrible or B) you are just screwing around and are good enough that it doesn't matter/you don't care at all.

Lifesteal Ashe, Attack Speed Ashe, AP Ashe . . . they all are bad.

Viro Melchior

09-19-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eph2verse8and9 View Post
This. AD (+ArPen and Crits and a little Attack Speed obviously) Ashe is really the only truly effective way to build her. Any other build is A) terrible or B) you are just screwing around and are good enough that it doesn't matter/you don't care at all.

Lifesteal Ashe, Attack Speed Ashe, AP Ashe . . . they all are bad.
Lifesteal Ashe is viable. Bloodthirster says hi.

That said, Ghostblade + Golem should have you set for cooldowns if you want to spam the ECA. AP is useless on it, as a 1:1 ratio on a single ability = terrible.
ECA is a stun that happens to do damage. Not a nuke that also stuns.