Darius needs more nerfs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MIA LebraumJames

09-08-2012

darius how low mobility, use AP ranged and AD ranged and constantly poke him and staying out of his E range, you'll be fine

Astrø

Senior Recruiter

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crossell View Post
It's literally impossible to 1v1 him with any close range champ once he's at lvl 6. It's over. Riot has some nerve taking peoples money to make a champ as overpowered and ridiculous as that.
He's easily countered, no escape so he has to commit to fights, countered by range, and is actually under powered. He counters the tanky dps meta on solo top quite a bit but change is always nice. Riot didn't have to nerf him but they did so that the low elos such as yourself didn't quit. Takes some getting used to but he's not that bad and he's early game.

wsh0t

09-08-2012

hes way to op, u cant 1vs1 with him.
he build tank and can literally delete ur ad carry, ap, tank.

FeedingTrollNoob

09-08-2012

"The point of Darius is to win your lane, and hope your teamates won theirs when you start teamfighting" - Phreak, a 2k Elo Rioter.

MrDeadlifter

09-08-2012

Why does everyone have so much problem with Darius lol. He doesn't need nerfs, you need to learn match ups.

Nishaven90

09-08-2012

People need to learn how to play.

PrfsrChaos

09-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyMaose View Post
so many chars can beat Darius, and these are only the melee ones; Renekton, Nasus, Garen, Jax, Gangplank, Kayle, Nocturne, Malphite, Volibear, Wukong, Olaf, Irelia, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Singed, Mundo, Akali
can't even recall any more right now, but i bet im missing someone

if anyone needs nerf in this game it's Cho'gath, he's Darius with a knockup, silence and uber tankiness...can't believe nobody has been screaming for Cho nerfs, try 1v1ing Cho and then get back to me
^this (though I disagree with the Cho'Gath bit cus I love playing him.) But seriously, any top champ with better sustain/mobility/cc Darius is done.

I think the problem people have is that they let Darius control the lane because they're scared of him, don't let him initiate the fights, and if he uses his E make sure it's because you want to close the gap against him...I laugh every time a Darius uses his E on me when I'm playing Volibear...bad idea. Darius wins fights that he can control and he wins fights that are initiated when his opponent tries to run. Make him run and you've got him.

M0rias

09-08-2012

Jax, Jayce, Kayle, Kennen, ganks. Basically if he ever uses a skill on minions or if he misses a skill feel free to punish the **** out of him for the next 5-15 seconds.