Darius needs more nerfs.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Crossell

09-07-2012

It's literally impossible to 1v1 him with any close range champ once he's at lvl 6. It's over. Riot has some nerve taking peoples money to make a champ as overpowered and ridiculous as that.

GurkenMAN

09-07-2012

Some guy named More-elo or sth like that stated he is not OP but antifun.
I´d say he´s a little bit OP and antifun.
Too low manacosts ealrygame (heigthen them More-elo!!), too high dmg, too easy to play. But he´s not sooo extremely OP as many people state, he´s just on the better (and not so situational) side of the roster.
But i sense nerf incoming. Not so easy bleedingstack aquiring probably. Nice start would be remove his abilities adding bleed. DO IT RIOT PLeasSe

Dashinize

09-07-2012

He excels at 1v1 fighting. Next time, don't charge into him 1v1, and get a team to take him out. He's pretty weak against more than one person, especially if they are ranged or AP as many darius players do not build hefty on MR.
Every champion has their strengths, for example:

Would you charge at a mundo with 5K health and 150 armor as an ADC, while his ult is off cooldown and your ignite is on cooldown?

Would you charge at any ADC when you have low armor and medium health?

Would you charge at a karthus with a melee champion with low health?

Every champion has their strengths, you have to play around them.

Sephïroth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

This statement is false.

I constantly eat Darius as Evelynn. Yes, Evelynn. She's melee. Its called a poke battle. Win it.

Darius cannot kill you if he cannot get stacks on you. Once you have 2 you should already be out of range or he is going to eat you.

Learn to play against Darius and all of the sudden he's incapable.

Darius does one thing and does it well. He makes you pay for taking too long.

TempName3741

09-07-2012

I crush Darius so hard with Garen. Stack armor

Cloth armor -> Potion -> Sight Ward -> Chain Mail -> Warden Mail -> Boots -> Sunfire Cape

And you've won top. Congrats.

Edit: Darius fanboi downvoted me.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Its not so much that Darius needs a nerf, it's that the playerbase needs a buff.

stealthattack1

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeagueOfPhagotry View Post
I crush Darius so hard with Garen.
lol, QFT. garen will pretty much always win vs darius because of his tankiness while still having pretty good dmg output as well as an execute ability.

to the op, i would say i disagree. yes he is hard to 1v1, but he is actually a pretty shallow champ. 1 EXTREMELY short range cc, 1 aoe dmg ability, id say just counter him correctly and youve won already.

MightyMaose

09-07-2012

so many chars can beat Darius, and these are only the melee ones; Renekton, Nasus, Garen, Jax, Gangplank, Kayle, Nocturne, Malphite, Volibear, Wukong, Olaf, Irelia, Xin Zhao, Tryndamere, Singed, Mundo, Akali
can't even recall any more right now, but i bet im missing someone

it's called skill, get some

if anyone needs nerf in this game it's Cho'gath, he's Darius with a knockup, silence and uber tankiness...can't believe nobody has been screaming for Cho nerfs, try 1v1ing Cho and then get back to me

ChodusMinimus

09-07-2012

Darius is getting some stuff changed in his kit.
To make him "more team friendly."
Then will your QQ stop?
Nope.

Mchippo1

09-07-2012

play jax win lane :P