Why the FUK does CLG make Chauster support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Colauder

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeriphor View Post
I'm curious what would happen if he replaced jiji mid. I love jiji and all, but I'm really disappointed with how he's been playing lately.
Oh you're disappointed with how he is playing. Guess the team should bend to your will. They aren't top 3 NA or anything. You must be the best player in NA to think your opinion carries any kind of weight.

eodigsdgkjw

09-06-2012

yea supports often do go underappreciated but they still cant carry as hard as AD or AP. you have a decent impact in lane but once it gets to late game your performance is all on your carries. by that logic if u have carries who cant play the role as well as you can, you are not playing to ur fullest potential.

doublelift may be a mechanical prodigy, but he does a lot of stupid sht. chauster is one of those players who never ever makes a mistake. pretty much what saint describes as "remaining calm in even the most retarrded of situations." and jiji just needs to step up his game. the game has changed much since he was reigned as the top player in the game and he hasnt.

and kick voyboy because he just isnt that good. he does stupid sht and if u look he always gets ganked cause hes stupidly extended half the time. the other half he just straight up gets stomped in lane.

xCpt Jax

09-06-2012

this OP is full of truth. +1

eodigsdgkjw

09-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colauder View Post
Oh you're disappointed with how he is playing. Guess the team should bend to your will. They aren't top 3 NA or anything. You must be the best player in NA to think your opinion carries any kind of weight.
way to bust ur panties over one word choice. you cant deny that jiji hasnt been doing well lately and is holding clg back as of now if he doesnt keep up. i seriously love the rainbow sheep and whistling and all but hes just not that good anymore.

Varsix

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

this man is psychic

I Love NA SoloQ

10-27-2012

plz dont bump old threads considering this thread is over a month and a half old

HardGayRamen

03-22-2013

Chauster is not a good jungler, give me a highlight reel of plays he's made or eat your words op

Cavo

03-22-2013

Wow...you went way far back to dig up this old post. I can't bring myself to agree with the OP just because he suggested kicking possibly the best player in North America and replacing him with Farmshotgg. I mean honestly, Voyboy has got to be one of the only NA players that people actually list when they talk about the best players in the world for each position.

DominicanFury

03-22-2013

wingsofdeathx if he took it seriously and was on a pro team not as a sub he would be the best top.