Why the FUK does CLG make Chauster support

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eodigsdgkjw

09-07-2012

he's probably the best player in their team, and one of the best in the world. yet they make him play support?? sure he can still make plays but he cant carry, and forcing him into janna or blitz just wastes his ability.

the guy is known for his mid lane, also a very strong top lane, not to mention his ad carry is top notch as seen from wcg. his success with crappy pre-nerf ashe is just a testament to how mechanically skilled he is.

i love clg, but they really need to stop dikin around and use their best player to his full potential. probably the most practical option is to put hotshot top, let chauster jungle, and just kick voyboy. voy is literally the most overrated player in the game. hotshots playstyle is literaly designed for the top lane and chausters incredible decision making would make him a fine jungler. i personaly think chauster would play a better mid than jiji but all jiji needs to do is learn to roam better as he still has some of the best teamfight micro of any ap mid player.

clg had such a great lineup with sv, shame that he had to be such an ass and got kicked.

another option=kick voyboy, hotshot top, find a new jungler.

Pizza Soldier

09-07-2012

sometimes I curl up in a corner while my hand is shaking with a bottle of cheap whiskey, thinking about how morello puts irelia in her place when he gets home

Drahga

09-07-2012

i agree with you chaustar #1 player earth.

but you act like support is easy trash role and cant carry. Chauster and liftlift make probably the best duo lane on the planet

Clous

09-07-2012

Chauster is far from the best player on clg lol.

And kick voyboy? wat.

Ruthless Sophie

09-07-2012

How do you know they "make" him support... what if he prefers it?

Maeven

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

Korean teams put their best player as support.

Therefore, putting the best player on a team as support is the best choice.

LOGIC

WlSHMASTER

09-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clous View Post
Chauster is far from the best player on clg lol.

And kick voyboy? wat.
You really don't know anything about CLG if you state this

Even CLG knows this themselves

Doublelift states that Chauster is the reason why he's so good, he calls Chauster the best player in the game.

SV said on Curse stream when they were being asked questions on who they thought was the best player in the world and he said Chauster.

Colauder

09-07-2012

Xpecial is a better mid than reginald and better top than dyrus. He's support because you want the best player on the team as support. Supports carry, they just don't get the recognition.

FiteMeRiteNow

09-07-2012

have you guys seen him play Lee Sin? I think I orgasm 3-4 times in each Lee Sin games he plays in.

Zeriphor

09-07-2012

I'm curious what would happen if he replaced jiji mid. I love jiji and all, but I'm really disappointed with how he's been playing lately.