The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The M˛nkey King

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┴sk Akali View Post
Akali sighs with a soft laugh. "Yeah, I can't really imagine you running out of energy." She watched him pole vault over her, before turning around and settling herself comfortably in front of him, sitting on her knees with her kama blades crossed over her lap, under her palms. She watched the excited monkey, it was as if he had been looking forward to this opportunity for a long time now. But she was also unsure of what kind of training she would undergo.

"I'm ready."
Wukong rubbed his hands together in anticipation. "Awesome! Now..." He scratched his head. "You know.... now that I think of it, I've never actually taught anyone before..." He shrugged. "I guess I'll just teach like Master Yi taught me!" Wukong took a deep breath and closed his eyes, relaxing himself. "The first step, at least for now, is to calm your mind.Chaos within will lead to mistakes, especially where shaping qi is concerned." He opened an eye and gave her a sly grin. "You may also want to work on your posture! It's similar to meditation - you need to be comfortable." The eye closed again and he gave a small shrug and a calm smile. "Though I can't say otherwise if that's what's comfortable for you."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
"Mmm... Sadly indeed. I guess your wonderful presence is what I'll be content with for now." He said, smiling lovingly towards her before leaning in for a long passionate kiss, smiling after he breaks it.
"As well as a couple of these thrown in here and there for our enjoyment." He says, his hand gently massaging her back under her shirt.

Eve smiled, cuddling into him for a moment. "Though perhaps its about time me and your sister got back to work." She pouted at the idea but knew this had to end eventually. "Not that I don't love this of course." She placed her head under his chin. :I'm just afraid I'll become addicted to it."

Bright Oblivion

01-15-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
She smiled, using the hand currently on his to pull the hand under her shirt up a bit, pulling her shirt up a bit but she only pushed it up just below her breasts, the shirt sliding back down over his arm as she released and put her hand back on his, breathing heavily. Her breath slowed as she steadily got it back, nuzzling him affectionately with her head.
Lucas allowed her to move his hand and let it remain where she left it, brushing circles on her flesh with his thumb. As she nuzzled him with her head, he leaned his head into her. Had he paid much attention to Eve's remark, he might have mentioned it was probably too late to avoid becoming addicted to his girlfriend's presence, or that there was nothing wrong with it. As it was, he focused on the feeling of Lucina's breath slowing beneath his hand and waited for the moment he could speed it up again.

xcyper33

01-15-2013

((I'll post later Lee, I've been a bit busy with school starting gaain this week))

Equiste

01-16-2013

Novus chuckled. "You're not already? I know I am." He said, resting his chin lightly on her head while his hand works in small motions between her shoulders. Though he lets out a reluctant sigh.
"Though I probably should get back to work myself. Just some guard routes and paperwork so I should be back on time." He said, before looking over at Lucina and Lucas, smiling widely.
"Though it seems we have a slightly longer delay."

Lucina rested contentedly, the world around her non-existant in his presense, soaking up the feeling of what he was doing. With a smile she leaned up again, ready for the wonderful breathless passion once more.

Bright Oblivion

01-16-2013

As Lucina leaned up, Lucas leaned down and gave her a deep, passionate kiss. When they broke it, he grinned down at her.

"If I...never leave...it spoils...just a bit...of the fun...we might have...later. And I'm sure...we're needed...by other...people. Even if...I don't...really...want to share."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-20-2013

Eve smiled, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek. "Sounds boring, maybe I'll come visit if Lucina ditches early to spend time with Lucas." she grins, looking over at them "Which seems very likely at this point." She turned back to Novus and rested against him once more. "Well at least we had a good bit of time together."

Equiste

01-20-2013

Lucina gave as long as her lungs could, almost feeling herself feint but she managed to hold her head as she breaks the kiss, panting even harder then before. It would take her a bit before she recovered enough breaht to speak, though she was nodding to Lucas somewhat reluctantly.

"Very true, but boring means I should be in good condition when I get home tonight." He said, happily receiving the kiss and cuddling her more, playing with her strap a little. He looks over to the two, before back to Eve and kissed her on the forehead.
"Mmm, one of my most wonderful lunches yet..." He said with a loving grin.

Lucina looked over to Eve, smiling cheekily.
"Oh... don't think... you are... getting out... of work... that easilly... Missy... For that... I might... just get us... to work... longer..."

TheOneTrueWaifu

01-21-2013

Eve grinned slightly, still cuddling into him. She blushed slightly and turned toward Lucina, pouting "Awww, the one time I don't wanna work..." She stuck her tongue out at her playfully before turning up to Novus. "Yep, one of the best for sure."

Bright Oblivion

01-21-2013

Lucas grinned at Lucina as she nodded to him and smiled cheekily at Eve.

"I hope you don't...keep her too much...longer than you planned. The longer she is...here, the longer...you have to be...here as well."

He lowered his voice to whisper in her ear.

"The longer you have...to be away from...anything we might have...planned for this evening."

He lightly kissed near her ear and pulled back so he could smile lovingly at her, enjoying every moment he could hold her in his embrace.