The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The M˛nkey King

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ┴sk Akali View Post
Akali had been wandering through the Training Grounds for a little while, searching about for any sign of Wukong. She had only seen this place from a distance, but gave it not much more thought than that. Through the windows of the simulated rooms, she could see various champions and unrecognizable people - or even beings - training. This was new for her. Not the type of training she was used to. Barely giving them more than a glance, she finally saw a brownish being with a long swaying tail. Passing through the door, she almost gasped as the scenery around her had suddenly been enveloped in greenery and pink, with a fresh blue sky. She knelt down to pick a single blade of grass, turning it over in her fingers. It felt so real.

"Hey, Monkey." She called out to him, having just noticed him spit out a pink blossom. "How does it taste?"
Wukong stuck his tongue out in distaste at Akali as she called to him, leaning back on his cloud. "It tastes pink!" He slid off the nimbus, landing on the ground and racing over to Akali. Skidding to a halt as he nearly crashed into her, he grinned excitedly and clapped her on the shoulder. "I was honestly expecting you to beat me here! You Kinkou guys seem to get around pretty quickly." He couldn't even contain his eagerness, hopping from foot to foot as he spoke, and he jumped up onto his staff when he had finished. "So, whaddaya wanna do first? Spar? Qi shaping? Other stuff?"

Equiste

12-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by đeityzX View Post
Eve shrugged "Never mind." she leaned into him, sighing happily. She took a look around and nodded "Yeah... I wasn't expecting such a big project and I almost chickened out but how could Lucina's start pupil allow her to do all this alone?" she smirked.
Novus looked a little confused at her shrug but let it go. He smiled, hugging her a little tighter as she leaned in.
"You chicken out of something like this? Never..." He said with a bit of a chuckle. Nodding he looked around.
"There is quite a bit there. But I'm sure you will both be done before you know it." He couldn't help but a bit of a cheeky smile.
"Well, this first part anyway."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bright Oblivion View Post
Lucas hugged her tightly and smiled back as he worked on regaining his breath, that effort and no reason to say much of anything returning him to silence.
Lucina smiled back, breathing heavily. She reached down to take one of his hands and moved it on her heart, her heart beating at a crazy pace as she smiled lovinly back towards him.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-28-2012

Eve giggled, kissing him on the cheek, "I'm pretty glad I didn't give up, if I wasn't working here I'd just be sitting around at home all day. And I know, before I know it we'll be doing even more fun and interesting stuff."

Bright Oblivion

12-28-2012

As she moved one of his hands to her heart, Lucas responded by gently moving one of her hands to his as he smiled lovingly back. She would find that his heart was beating at its own fairly rapid pace as he regained lost breath.

Equiste

12-29-2012

"You? Sit around home all day? That doesn't sound like you at all." He said with a cheeky smile, leaning back a bit so more of her weight was on him. "Mmm, interesting stuff huh? Care to give an example?" He said, leaning in to kiss her before she could answer and smiling innocently towards her.

Lucina closer her eyes for a few seconds, listening to his heartbeat before opening them up and holding her loving gaze. She tried to speak a few words but they got lost in pants as she contented herself with staring at him.

Bright Oblivion

12-29-2012

Lucas allowed himself to get lost in her eyes as she held her loving gaze. As he did so, ignoring any passage of time, he idly tapped out the rhythm of her quickly moving heart with the fingers of his other hand and allowed the rest of the world to fade for now.

Scarlet Phoenix

12-29-2012

Eve shrugged "Well I don't really know exactly what we'll be doing after we finish this part.

Equiste

12-29-2012

Lucina couldn't help but do the same, her fingers tapping in time to his heartbeat with her whole world only containing him at the moment.

"You don't? And I thought you said you were my sisters star pupil?" He said with a cheeky grin, before looking over towards the wall where all the metal come from, ensuring Eve was facing in that direction as well.
"You still have all that to help her fix my darling."

Scarlet Phoenix

01-02-2013

Eve nodded. "Though I think I'm her only pupil, so if you think about it I'm also the worst one." she chuckled, looking at the wall. "Yeah...lots of work..."

Equiste

01-02-2013

Novus chuckled. "Perhaps." He would like to say he hadn't seen that much destruction before. Sadly he had. It just wasn't of his sisters training equipment. He looked over to the other two with a smile, nudging Eve and whispering to her.
"ᵀʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᶦᵗ ˢᵉᵉᵐˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˢᵗᵉᵉᵐᵉᵈ ᵗᵉᵃᶜʰᵉʳ ᶦˢ ˢᵒᵐᵉʷʰᵃᵗ ᵈᶦˢᵗʳᵃᶜᵗᵉᵈ ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᶰᵒʷ⋅" He hugged Eve a little tighter, giving her neck a quick kiss before looking back at Eve.

Lucina kept this up for a while, even after she had her breath back. She smiled, leaning in again still beating her fingers in time.
"I can breathe again. Perhaps we should fix that." She said with a smile, leaning in more to connect with him again for one of their long passionate kisses, completely ignoring Eve and Novus.