The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve nodded, kissing him "Tomorrow morning it is, so are you done training for today?"

Equiste

09-10-2012

Novus returned the kiss happily. "Ok then." He moved his arm around, feeling the results of what he had done. He had already worked on the other muscles of his body so there was no need to work on that.
"Hmm, I was tossing up between some combat training or something else, but I'm not sure what benefit I'll get today. Yes, I am done for today. Was there something you wanted to do?" He asked, putting his hands on her hips and pulling her closer so their hips connected.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve giggled, feeling his muscles with her hands, "Well first, you need a shower." she smirked down at him "Then I was hoping you could help me get the materials for that music box so I can get started on it."

Equiste

09-10-2012

"Oh? And here I thought you liked seeing a strong, sweaty man who would do anything for you..." He said playfully, leaning forward to kiss her in the lips. He shivered slightly when Eve felt around his muscles, enjoying the sensation. "Alright then. I'll quickly go do that." He smirked a bit before leaning in, indicating to Lucas.
"Oh, and thats Lucnia's current boyfriend over there if you want to talk with him for a while. Just don't have too much fun." He said with a kiss on the cheek, giving her a full hug before going off to shower.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve giggled, making her way over to Lucas after Novus had left, she leaned against a wall "Hey there Lucas, how are you?"

Bright Oblivion

09-10-2012

Lucas glanced toward Eve, his pace remaining constant as he kept count. "Well enough," he replied. "I had a pleasant night and am having a productive training session, so I can't really complain. You?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve smiled "I'm doing well, now by pleasant night, I think I know what you mean." she giggled "So are you treating Lucina right? You'd better be or you'll have to deal with a group of angry sisters."

Bright Oblivion

09-10-2012

Lucas smiled. "You'd probably be right." He nodded when she asked him if he was treating Lucina right. "I am. And it's not just you and miss Emily that I'd be dealing with if I weren't. I imagine her younger brother would have a thing or two to say if I wasn't treating her like the beautiful lady she is." He glanced in the direction that Novus had disappeared and added, "He'll still probably have a few things to say, eventually."

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve nodded "I think it's sort of an unspoken rule between the two, Lucina had a talk with me already, so I'm sure Novus is bound to have a talk with you some time."

Bright Oblivion

09-10-2012

Lucas shrugged. "It's sort of an unspoken rule in general. Siblings look out for each other when it comes to relationships. Especially when they've been in previous ones. And given how close Novus and his sister are, I'd honestly be surprised if he didn't attempt to determine for himself what he thought of the man she's currently dating. Or if you and miss Emily weren't doing the same."