The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve blushed, starring down playfully mad at him "Oh? so you've been starring at me from below this entire time? My my, here I thought I had a gentleman for a boyfriend, tsk tsk tsk..." she stuck her tongue out at him "Honestly I'm surprised you have the mental strength to push me away each time." she said with a giggled, smiling down at him, her face soon calmed, she continued to look down at him "I was wondering about something actually..."

Equiste

09-10-2012

Novus chuckled at her antics. He wondered how he was so lucky to be with her. He calmed down his laugh when she did. He pulled the weight down closer to himself and held it there. It was still putting strain on his mucles so he was still working them.
"Something? What is on your mind darling?"

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve hopped off the bar and stood beside Novus, not really sure where to start, she decided that there was really no reason to beat around the bush "Well...I want you to train me, how to fight." she stood there, boldly, making it very clear she wasn't joking.

Bright Oblivion

09-10-2012

Lucas entered the weight room, wearing a white t-shirt and red pants. He nodded to Novus and Eve when he saw them and made his way to a weight bench two down from the one Novus was on. Lying back on it, he lifted the bar and lowered it to his chest, letting the weight enchantments take effect. Once they had, he began to do reps, keeping a steady count in the back of his head.

Eredaar

09-10-2012

rapidly, Aochi gathered momentum by spinning his naginata once, then a second time; however, this time, the blade made contact with the first dummies head, deactivating it.

Equiste

09-10-2012

Novus looked surprised when she hopped off the bar. Setting it back up on top he sat up to face Eve. He gave a wave to Lucas as he nodded towards him, before returning his attention to Eve. His surprise was only slight. When you had people you wanted to protect who could get stuck in danger it was a natural instinct.
"I can see you are serious about this. BUt you do know what this will involve don't you?" He asked. Honestly he had his own concerns if Eve got stuck in true combat and he did want to train her, but he also had to find the best way to go about it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve nodded "I understand that it's a lot of hard work and a lot of training, that it will take a long time, but I'm confident that with you teaching me that I can do it....I also know that because it's you who's teaching me, that means that you'll most likely be my training opponent, however I'm willing to do it, obviously we wont be hurting each other too badly, this is something I've wanted to do for a while now and I can't think of anyone more suitable then you to train me." she absent mindedly waved at Lucas as he entered.

Equiste

09-10-2012

Novus nodded as Eve spoke. "All those are true, and I've been thinking about it for a while on how to approach the subject but..." He looked deep into her eyes. "Eve darling, the training will involve weapons and being able to handle being attacked as well as the possibility of you using one. Are you going to be ok with this?" He wanted to talk to Lucas about Lucina, but this was far more important at this stage, all his focus currently on Eve.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve nodded "Yes, I'm prepared to use weapons if I have too, though if you don't mind I'd like to focus more on the hand to hand side mostly." she walked closer to him and smiled "I'll be fine, I'm sure I will. I'd like to get started as soon as possible."

Equiste

09-10-2012

"That is fine, I expected to focus on it actually." He said. Knowing her aversion for weapons and use of magic unarmed fighting was a logical choice and still a good one when used correctly, especially when combined with magic. He gathered his thoughts a bit before he nodded.
"Alright. I need a bit of time to think and prepare for this. We'll start tomorrow morning. How does that sound?" He asked, his mind already going through a few options and lessons that he could use to teach her.