The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

What would be much to Youay's surprise, Silver rather skillfully dodged or blocked his attacks. She moved in rather fluid motions, keeping her eyes closed and body rather relaxed. After he had made several swings at her, she quickly sidestepped, letting his momentum carry him forward. With swift, precise movements, she jabbed her elbow into his side, quickly followed by her knocking his legs out from underneath him, these movements occurring within less than a second.

Youay

11-14-2012

Youay hit the floor with a grunt of pain. He knew she was good, but this was on another level. He stood back up and rushed at her again, he mixed up kicks with his punches. If she knocked him down again, he would get up and try again and again, but he was letting his feelings have too much control. He was making amateurish mistakes with out him even realizing it.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Silver's movements were far too fluid to constitute as any kind of natural, even for her own alien body. Time and time again, she dodged his attacks with ease, and every few minutes or so she would find some way to send him to the ground again and again, whether by turning his own attacks around against himself, or actually throwing him to the ground. Each time, the actions occurring barely within a second in time passing, and her eyes remained shut throughout the entire spar. After a bit of time passing, she had managed to get into a position to where he would be charging behind her, and that was quickly turned around as she ducked, hooked one of her wing claws around his arm, then using only her wings she managed to flip him over herself and onto the ground again. She then took a step back and straightened up, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. She had her hands clasped together in front of her, tilting her head to one side down at him, a slight smile appearing on her face.

".... Feeling a bit better?"

Equiste

11-14-2012

Sometime near the end of the exchanges there was the light padding of footsteps. Part of an eye and some blonde hair peer from the door entrance. After a little while a hand moves around covered in a white doctors coat, pulling the door closed, the person deciding to move off after a bit.

Youay

11-14-2012

Youay stayed on the ground after the last throw.He gingerly sat up, holding onto the arm he landed on. He looked up at his dear friend and nodded. He really did let his thoughts get the better of him, he just need someone to beat some sense into him.

"Yeah...well....mostly.. But I will be fine now, thanks Silver. Being upset and angry won't do anything to help Ethelyn, if anything I need to remain calm for her sake as much as mine. I just needed to be reminded of what happens when I am not collected."

He grunted as he stretched his back, a look of pain on his face.

"How about you, do you feel better? I have a feeling you were not holding back at all. Well...lots of feelings actually...hehe ow...it hurts to laugh..."

Silverling

11-14-2012

Silver ran one hand through her hair and opened her eyes for the first time since before the spar started. She smiled as she looked down at Youay and calmly replied to him.

"Glad you're feeling better! Though I would have been more than willing to throw you around a bit more if you needed it."

She stuck her tongue out at him a bit, then sat down next to him. She eyed him as he winced in pain, then let out a bit of a nervous laugh before continuing.

"Ahh... Haha... Ha... Oops... I suppose I wasn't holding back... Sorry if I hit you too hard. Need some healing?"

Youay

11-14-2012

He smiled at her as she sat down next to him.

"Nah, pain is a lesson it self. I got something back where I am staying that I can apply to sooth the soreness. But I don't think I need to be tossed around anymore right now. I will let you know if I do need it in the future though."

He looked forward for a moment before looking back at her, a thoughtful look of concern replaced the smile.

"And I am sure you needed a outlet as well. Your moves were so fast so precised, like a wound spring unwinding. Seems like you were here for the same reason I was."

He pointed at the dummies to show his point.

"So, is everything ok on your end Silver. Or do I need to toss you around a bit."

He playfully places his fist against her arm, but his tone of voice showed that he was concerned for her.

Silverling

11-14-2012

Silver nodded in understanding at Youay's responses, then let out a laugh at his offer. She shook her head then leaned back on her hands, looking up at the ceiling as she did, speaking in a rather neutral tone.

"Ahhhh~ You caught me, I guess.... I suppose the truth would have had to come out sometime."

She let out a sigh, her eyes gaining a sort of distant look to themselves as she examined the patterns on the ceiling.

"I'm fine, for the most part. Letting myself get thrown around is just another bruise to the sore... Though you probably are curious as to the cause of my sorrows."

Youay

11-14-2012

Youay leaned back on his hands as well, wincing from the pain, but he didn't make a sound. He looked at her and nodded, before joining her to gaze at the ceiling.

"Yeah, I am curious. You are like a sister to me Silver. But I am not going to force you to say anything about it if you don't want to. But if you do,my ears are yours as well as a shoulder to cry on if you need it."

He continued to look at the ceiling with her in the silence, waiting patiently for her answer.

Silverling

11-14-2012

Silver's antennae twitched a bit and she closed her eyes again, letting out a contemplative hum. After a moment or two she started speaking in a rather solemn tone.

"It was... Long ago.. Nearly 800 years ago, in fact... Y'know, I was actually a mommy once..."

She pausedfor a minute or two, opening her eyes and looking over at Youay to see his reaction before continuing, a slight smirk appearing on her face.

"Not in the way you would think... Ehehe... He was born from a test tube. I used to perform experiments in a lab back on my home planet... And this one was a bit of an accident..."