The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

"I'm just thankful I'm quick, I'd be bruised all over from that last fight if some serious luck hadn't come my way."
James leans back, relaxing briefly before returning to training.

AskPantheon

09-07-2012

Pantheon marched into the Training Grounds, and headed straight for the weight room. He began doing several stretches and warm-ups before setting himself to lifting the weights.

Grand Viper

09-09-2012

A familiar mad scientist walked into one of the various dojos, his left mechanical hand stuffed in his pocket while his right held the hand of a little girl walking alongside him. Beside her, a little black puppy waddled. The man rambled the entire time, "...One more time: Make sure you don't over exert yourself, don't let him push you around, don't do something you shouldn't do, don't try any fancy moves, don't-"

"Vince," the left hand interrupted with a snap of her fingers. "Stop it. She'll be fine."

The little girl looked at Vince, "Doctor Youay's a nice man, you're worrying too much."

"I'm worrying the exact amount I need to be worrying," Vince grumbled.

Eredaar

09-10-2012

Aochi walks into the training grounds, and quickly walks over to the dummies. Activating the dummies then jumping back, he gives his naginata a quick twirl and settles into a fighting stance. Immediately, one of the dummies charges, while the other spread out to surround Aochi; However, Aochi quickly dodges to the side to give himself some room. Unfortunately, he ends up sidestepping right into the path of another dummies swing, so he whirls around, blocking the blow with the shaft of his naginata.

Ask the Megling

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Youay View Post
Locker rooms complete with showers.
((Heh heh heh.))

Equiste

09-10-2012

The Weight Room, sometime during the day...

Over on one of the weight benches in the Training room Novus was working away on his training. He was wearing light black pants and shoes but currently no shirt. He was chatting to a female sitting on the crossbar of the weight he was using.
"Distraction or not my darling, I surely hope you aren't too bored. Been working on something from that book or something you wish to fix up on your own?" He asked, the weight moving up and down with her on it.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
The Weight Room, sometime during the day...

Over on one of the weight benches in the Training room Novus was working away on his training. He was wearing light black pants and shoes but currently no shirt. He was chatting to a female sitting on the crossbar of the weight he was using.
"Distraction or not my darling, I surely hope you aren't too bored. Been working on something from that book or something you wish to fix up on your own?" He asked, the weight moving up and down with her on it.

Eve sat on the bar, giggling as she went up and down, it made it difficult but she was able to read her book like this, she smiled down at Novus, watching him work out wasn't boring at all to her, she actually enjoyed seeing him like this. "I'm not bored at all, I was actually thinking..." she flips through a few pages and points the book down toward Novus, the schematics for a simple music box were there, nothing complex, it was labeled as a beginner's piece. "I kinda want to try making this soon, I think I understand most of how it works and the schematics make it easy to just mimic it."

Equiste

09-10-2012

He stopped the movement for a bit to focus, but remembering he should be able to do it while concentrating on a picture he continued.
"Thats a good place to start. Though if you really want to hear Lucina make a strange noise you should try the one on just the next page. Its the first type of music box she ever made." He said with a smile. The one on the next page was just as basic, excepting one fidly thing but Eve should be able to manage it.
"Either way though she'll be really happy when you get it together. And I'll be quite proud of you as well darling." He said, lowering it down to kiss her leg since it was as far as he could get with the weight on his chest and her location as he continued.

TheOneTrueWaifu

09-10-2012

Eve flipped the page and nodded "Alright, I'll do it instead then." she smiled as he kissed her leg "I hope so, I want to impress her." when Novus mentioned he's be proud she blushed, now she wanted to get started on it right away, though she didn't have the materials she needed and wanted to surprise Lucina with it, she doubted it would be a good surprise if she asked her for the materials... She looked back down at Novus "So how many reps was that? I lost count awhile ago." she giggled.

Equiste

09-10-2012

"Erm..." He said, suddenly realising he lost count as well. His arms were burning from the effort he had already done but still felt he had a few more in him.
"Whoops, it seems I've lost count watching you bounce around." He said with a flirtateous grin. "Guess thats my fault for having such a beautiful distraction."