The Training Grounds

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

The dummy takes the hit in one of its legs, causing the leg to bend awkwardly, but doesn't fall. It takes aim and fires a shot at Dojel.

Dojel

09-07-2012

Dojel gets hit right outside his right shoulder
lucky I'm left handed...
Dojel's left hand aims carefully at the dummy's main hand shoulder, althought the time it takes probably means it'll shoot first...

Mister Crow

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-07-2012

The dummy fires again, although this time it did not try to aim.

Dojel

09-07-2012

A whistling sound passes Dojel's ear as the quick shot missed.
Meanwhile, the shot Dojel was aiming fired, about to strike the shoulder of the dummy
Another shot was being prepared at the same spot, seeking to cripple the dummy

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

The dummy is hit in its right shoulder, causing it to lose its aiming stability. The next shot goes wild.
((Basically you hit the arm that was holding the gun steady))

Dojel

09-07-2012

By some miracle, the wild shot hit Dojel's left elbow, causing the shot to fire with unfinished aim.
Despite the pain near his right shoulder, Dojel switches arms, being equally trained in left and right arm. He decides to not aim at a body part, but instead aims at the dummy in general and fires twice

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

One shot misses completely, but the other through some luck hits the dummy square in the head. It flops over, deactivated.

Dojel

09-07-2012

5 shots and down... That hit on my elbow was lucky though, must have ricochet'd
((Question, do the rifles use live munition, since these things are non lethal))

Mister Crow

09-07-2012

((No, I would guess they use rubber bullets or something similar.))
"Yeah, I wouldn't have thought that would hit you."
James, curious, checks the two dummies he fought before. Their dials are turned to Medium.
"How in the hell did I beat those..." He mutters.

Dojel

09-07-2012

I don't know... I'm going to wait a second, let the bruises heal... those bullets aren't real, but the pain you feel sure comes close to when they would be...